Company Name: Bajaj Finserv
Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/MS is eligible for the position of Trainee – Technology. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Support the entire application lifecycle (concept design test release and support) Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance Design interfaces to improve user experience|
|Work Location||Pune, Maharashtra – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Bajaj Finserv Limited is an Indian non-banking financial services company headquartered in Pune. It is focused on lending, asset management, wealth management, and insurance. Bajaj Finserv is India’s most diversified NBFC. Get instant approval on loans and funds in your account within 24 hours.
Job Details for Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Trainee – Technology
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/MS
- Job Location:- Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0-2 years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive 2023
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept<xqyqz> design<xqyqz> test<xqyqz> release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products<xqyqz> applications<xqyqz> and protocols
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
Skills Required For Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive 2023
- Required Qualifications and Experience
- • BTech or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical roles
- • 0-1 year of related product development experience in a technology company in the financial services space.
- • Familiar with Android Studio and Kotlin/Java at least on the middle level for Android developers.
- • Capable of independently developing (delivering code) based on user stories, tasks, or tickets from Jira or a similar development tool
- • Able to debug any application issues.
- • Knowledge about using Firebase/Fire Store, and Google Analytics tools in connection with the mobile application
- • Basic knowledge of how to implement 3rd party SDK into a mobile application
- • Basic knowledge about the latest programming trends like API gateways, code obfuscation, and using HW modules for a specific purpose (e.g. camera for QR/EAN reading)
- • Support platform best practices, and UX/UI guidance.
- • Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability Total Year Of Experience 0-1 year Skills
- • Experience with Android SDK & Kotlin.
- • Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- • Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- • Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, MVVM architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- • Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- • Android Jetpack. • RxJava, Dragger, ViewModel, LiveData, NavigationComponents, Push notification
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE