Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2023
Company Name:- Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2023:- The Company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech and are eligible for the position of Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2023|
|Description||Working in our Early Career Program you will be a part of Baker Hughes’ innovation. You will be provided opportunities to enhance your engineering or technology-based knowledge, as well as stretch opportunities to collaborate with customers on developing breakthrough technologies, working on well-sites, with digital analytics, additive manufacturing, or energy transition initiatives|
|Work Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. As of December 2018, Baker Hughes is 50.4% owned by General Electric Company and 49.6% publicly traded.
It operates in more than 120 countries, providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production, and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes, a GE Company has its headquarters in the legacy BHI headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Job Details for Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2023
- Job role:- Trainee
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Batch:- 2022/2023
- Experience Needed:– Freshers
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2023
Working in our Early Career Program you will be a part of Baker Hughes’ innovation. You will be provided opportunities to enhance your engineering or technology-based knowledge, as well as stretch opportunities to collaborate with customers on developing breakthrough technologies, working on well-sites, with digital analytics, additive manufacturing, or energy transition initiatives. Program graduates have the technical and business foundation to continually make innovative contributions to our future, taking energy forward.
As part of our Early Career Program, you will be responsible for:
• Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receiving active coaching and mentoring
• Completing formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and relevant for the business
• Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers, interacting with global business leaders cross-functionally
• Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
• Participating in international experiences and assignments
Skills Required For Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2023
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Technology, Computer Science, or similar
- Knowledge of software and coding languages such as C# and Java.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Graduated from your Bachelor’s degree within the last 36 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present a thirst for more knowledge
- Be geographically mobile (locations vary) and able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying (India).
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive. This role can have a shift-based working pattern for some assignments.
- Occasionally remote working from home or another work location
Working with us:-
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious, and collaborative. We’re on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data, and science.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace the challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE