Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply | Early Career Program | Field Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Streams | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Across India
Company: Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply: Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. As of December 2018 Baker Hughes is 50.4% owned by General Electric Company and 49.6% publicly traded (NYSE:BHGE).
It operates in more than 120 countries, providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production, and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes, a GE Company has its headquarters in the legacy BHI headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Company Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Positions: Field Engineer
Program Name: Early Career Program: LEAD
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
|Job Title||Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Streams|
|Work Location||Pune – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility Criteria for Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply:
Have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (all fields), Engineering Technology, Geosciences or similar
Graduated from your Bachelors degree within the last 36 months (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)
Be legally entitled to work in India the country in which you are applying without sponsorship or time restriction
Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
Be fluent in written and spoken English, with excellent communication skills
Be geographically mobile (locations vary) and able to travel internationally
Have good interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to guide others.
Demonstrate good leadership, critical thinking, and numerical skills as well as data analysis and project management abilities.
Job Description for Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Our Early Career Program for Field Engineers inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. This program takes approximately 36 months to complete and gets you involved in helping clients locate and produce energy more efficiently. Program graduates have the foundations to make innovative significant contributions to our future.
As a Field Engineer, you will be the key interface between our on-site teams and the client. You will work technically and professionally, leading crews to ensure that equipment is installed, maintained and started properly. By making innovative key contributions to our future, you will also help create reliable, high-quality support for our customers.As part of our Early Career Program as a Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with crew member to deploy tools and services, including liaison with customers and shore-based Operations Managers.
- Participating in finding solutions to complex technical problems through hands-on work at the rig site
- Preparing, documenting, and receiving outbound and inbound equipment and products, including products to and from the well site
- Providing support for tenders, including data analysis and cost estimates, as well as performing invoicing activities
- Engaging in job shadowing opportunities to develop a holistic understanding of the business
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE