Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021 | Barclays has to recruit 0 – 1 Years candidates for Vendor Support Position in Pune , Maharashtra
Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021 : Barclays has to recruit candidates for Vendor Support position through off campus in Pune Maharashtra . The candidates who have experience of about 0 – 1 Years Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and have interest should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Barclays company you can use this recruitment.
Details Of Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021
|Job Title||Vendor Support|
|Description||Barclays has to recruit candidates for Vendor Support position through off campus in Pune Maharashtra . The candidates who are completed in 0 – 1 Years Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Barclays company you can use this recruitment.|
|Work Location||Pune – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Qualification||0 – 1 Years|
|Experience Needed||Any Graduate|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
Barclays : Barclays Plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
Detailed Job Description For Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021
- To manage chat operations across Noida and Pune for BX vendor through Team Managers across multiple subunits within Chat Operations – managing c250 billable FTEs and supervisory support staff across Chat business clusters with multiple stakeholders, Including significant contribution to the automation & transformation
Responsibilities(What will you be doing?)
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for the process are met with the client.
- Identify causes for non-achievement of Service Level Agreements, develop solutions, and implementing the same. Review and analyze performance reports against targets on a weekly/monthly basis with Team Managers and with the client and investigate causes for performance deviations
- Ensure process compliance with all business rules and regulatory directives, and adherence to all operational processes and procedures such as disaster recovery, Monitor compliance adherence through timely audits, generating awareness on the floor, etc.
- Manage performance of individual teams through performance management techniques, career planning strategies, and sharing of best practices.
- Perform trend analysis on MIS/ data and identify deficiencies (tools, metrics, and reports) and recommend solutions; ensure maintenance of processes and procedures to facilitate the same
- Responsible for attrition management and arranging for backfills on a timely basis, develop strategic & tactical plans to identify, analyze and effectively respond to clients needs, emerging trends and best practices
- Responsible for staff performance, management, compensation and rewards & recognition programs, attend daily huddle with team managers to be updated on all the floor issues concerns, Set KROs for the team managers and ensure KROs are aligned to the client SLAs and the overall organizational goals
- Drive quality and process improvement initiatives such as Six Sigma/Lean to ensure continuous improvement Provide reports on the process metrics and employee performance to the Top Management
- Conduct regular meetings with the support teams namely, Transition/Projects & Technology to ensure that the internal SLAs are met
- Work with the Team Manager/Operational Manager to plan and provide support and guidance with Disciplinary & Grievances, completing documentation and scribing for interviews.Provoke interest in tasks, activities and objectives by setting interesting and achievable tasks
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021
- Graduate in any discipline
- Demonstrated team handling skills, preferrably in a chat environment
- Excellent track record during past work experience
Skills that will help you in the Role:-
- A good understanding of Contact Centre business processes and operating procedures
- Good knowledge & understanding of relevant legislation, Regulatory and FCA guidelines.
- Ability to communicate & execute complex initiatives to achieve desired results
- Ensure smooth functioning of the process and compliance to procedures and policy guidelines
- Ability to formulate long term plans for the development and motivation of the team
Documents to carry for Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE