Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Barclays
Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech and are eligible for the position of Support Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||This role is part of the dedicated service layer of Markets Pre-trade comprises of the many front office applications, which provide critical front office functionality for sales and trading functions like order and trade management, execution and booking, etc. supporting the various asset classes like Equities, Rates, Credit, Securitized Products and FX business globally from electronic execution, through pricing, trade booking, and risk/PnL systems.|
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full-service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations, and functional services across the Group.
Job Details for Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Support Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- Pune
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0-2 years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023
This role is part of the dedicated service layer of Markets Pre-trade comprises of the many front office applications, which provide critical front office functionality for sales and trading functions like order and trade management, execution and booking, etc. supporting the various asset classes like Equities, Rates, Credit, Securitized Products and FX business globally from electronic execution, through pricing, trade booking, and risk/PnL systems.
• Providing seamless end-to-end support and expertise for front-office Trading applications to help drive the effectiveness and commercial strength of the Trading franchise.
• Monitoring underlying system health, functionality, and availability to proactively detect and prevent issues from impacting the business.
• Improving monitoring and alerting capabilities primarily through ITRS or other strategic platforms.
• Working with the development teams to understand full production application build, configuration, and change going into the platform.
• Compliance with audit, regulatory, and CSO Standards requirements – risk-aware and focused
• Analyse automation failures, identify the root cause of failure, and work with L3, Integration, and application owners
• Log and track incidents and issues following the ITIL standards; Track outstanding issues and work with the appropriate parties to achieve resolution and prevent re-occurrence.
• Ensuring all application standard controls and requirements are being met and that any new services being brought to production have met the required level of standards and assurances.
• Works with Build the Bank, GTIS (Infra), GTSM (Service Management), and Operations to identify manual tasks and automate them.
What we’re looking for:
• Degree in information systems or computer science or any equivalent
• Application troubleshooting/debugging capability and analytical skills
• Basic Operating systems Unix/Linux or Windows knowledge
• Basic Scripting experience
• Basic experience in working with relational databases
• Basic knowledge of DevOps and understanding of various stages of the Agile Change life cycle.
• Basic ITIL knowledge
• Strong Communication Skills
Skills Required For Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023
- • A selection of several of the below skills: Python, Citrix, Web services, Java, Kibana, ITRS, AppDynamics, Splunk
- • Exposure to middleware technologies (ex. Tibco RV and Solace) is desirable
- • Understanding of IB Front office technology (understanding of trade lifecycle) would be an advantage
- • Any Service Management/ticketing tool and Workflow Knowledge
- • Knowledge of scheduling tools like Autosys or others
Apply Now- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE