Company Name: Barclays
Barclays is hiring candidates who have completed Any Graduate and are eligible for the position of Process Advisor. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Barclays Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||Process transactions in accordance with approved processes and procedures, international regulations, and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy. Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures, and checks at all times. Day-to-day query resolution, with the upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team|
|Work Location||Chennai – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full-service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations, and functional services across the Group.
Job Details for Barclays Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Process Advisor
- Qualification:- Any Graduate
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Job Location:- Chennai
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0-1 year
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Barclays Off Campus Drive 2022
- Process transactions in accordance with approved processes and procedures, international regulations, and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy.
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures, and checks at all times.
- Day-to-day query resolution, with the upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team.
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage.
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, and preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews.
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes.
- Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures, and proactively seeking solutions
Skills Required For Barclays Off Campus Drive 2022
- Effective communication & Email writing skills, including questioning skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Achieving high standards and delivering results with accuracy and attention to detail.
- MS Office Applications (preferably, Excel, word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to comprehend a given set of instructions and apply the same for day-to-day transaction processing
- Skills that will help you in the role:
- Relevant years’ experience
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
- Experience of working in BPO/KPO
- Familiarity with procedures, policies, products, and services of a financial organization
- Ability to work within deadlines/customer demand
Apply Now- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE