Barclays Recruitment 2021 | Barclays has recruit UG/PG candidates for Analyst Position in Pune , Maharashtra
Barclays Recruitment 2021 : Barclays has to recruit candidates for Analyst position through off campus in Pune Maharashtra . The candidates UG/PG are Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Barclays company you can use this recruitment.
Details Of Barclays Recruitment 2021
|Description||Barclays has to recruit candidates for Analyst position through off campus in Pune Maharashtra . The candidates who are completed in UG/PG are Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Barclays company you can use this recruitment.|
|Work Location||Pune – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Experience Needed||0 – 1 Years|
|Salary||As per norms|
Barclays : Barclays Plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
Detailed Job Description For Barclays Recruitment 2021
- Deal with customer queries and ensure appropriate resolution is offered to be able to manage customer experience and NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed/accuracy
- Handle customer requests with the support of clearly defined scripts and processes. Adhere to the Service Level Agreements specified by the client / process and ensure adherence to time schedules
- May have the authority to release and verify funds across a variety of systems used by the department. Deal with customers and may be required to identify, log and escalate complaints and resolve queries by tracking them internally and escalate upwards if necessary
- Responsible for the management of own daily workload, to ensure telephone enquiries / queries are dealt with in an efficient and knowledgeable manner to meet the demands of the business grades of service and ensuring that all unresolved cases / queries are allocated to the respective areas
- Responsible for identifying potential loss situations promptly escalating to the relevant areas to minimise the risk to the business and the customer
- Adhere to organizational wide information security policies and procedures. Assist Team Manager / Process Expert in administration of the section, including organising workflow, queue management and query resolution
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times
- Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage/fraud.
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes
- Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures and proactively seeking solutions
- Knowledge of risk awareness, audit disciplines and controls
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Barclays Recruitment 2021
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher). Relevant years of experience is prefereable.
- Experience of working in a customer facing service environment
- Effective communication skills
- Good typing skills (25-30 word per minute)
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Achieving high standards and delivering results with accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work in changing shifts patterns
Documents to be Carried for Barclays Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Barclays Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires