Bastian Solutions Off-campus Drive 2021
For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Junior Software Engineer|
|Description||using C#, .NET Framework, T-SQL, SQL Server, and ASP.NET MVC In-depth knowledge of core Microsoft .NET technologies including WCF, WPF, WF, LINQ and EF|
|Work Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Bastian Solutions, a Toyota Advanced Logistics company, is an independent material handling and robotics system integrator providing automated solutions for distribution, manufacturing, and order fulfilment centres around the world. Our team specializes in consulting, system design, project management, maintenance, and installation while sourcing the best equipment and automation technology. We take great pride in providing exceptional service and flexibility to our customers.
Immediate joiner to 30 days(Max)
Job Title: Dot Net Developer (Fresher Or Experience)
Location : Bangalore, India
Duration: Full Time
- C#, .NET Framework, T-SQL, SQL Server, and ASP.NET MVC
- In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .NET technologies including: WCF, WPF, WF, LINQ and EF
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Willing to travel to site for projects if required.
General Job Duties
- Work with Team on the delivery of projects with high quality on multiple concurrent projects.
- Develop, debug, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Create and maintain deployment environments
- Verify results of nightly builds and unit tests. Work to correct any issues with these builds
- Work closely with Quality Assurance Team to resolve day to day deployment environment related issues
- Maintain and enhance the automated build, deploy and release process built\
- Receive information on issues from our support team and work with the support team to resolve customer issues
- Work on recreating the issues and determining best course of action to solve the issue for the customer
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE