Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CS/ IT | 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch | Pune
Company: Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply :- Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years.
Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Company Website: www.bentley.com
Positions: Software Engineer I
Experience: 0- 2 years
|Job Title||Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CS/ IT|
|Work Location||Pune – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply:
BE/ MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0 – 2 years of experience in Automation Tools Development.
Extensive programming skills C++, C#, OOPS.
Knowledge of WPF, Telerik.
Good debugging skills.
Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Memory Management.
Knowledge of UML Diagrams.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience in automation tools like Test Complete, and WinAppDriver is a plus.
Experience in the consumption of Cloud Services and REST interfaces.
Working in Microsoft Azure or consuming Azure services.
Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery, and DevOps processes.
Should be able to learn wide range of technologies.
Understanding of different Code Coverage Tools.
Should be able to find gaps and write new Automated Tests and maintain it.
Good Communication skills.
Excellent team skills and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas.
Are you ready to start a new journey with a team of energized professionals advancing and connecting the world’s infrastructure? Bentley is looking for you! We are looking for an Software Engineer (Automation Development), reporting directly to the Manager, Software Development. This is a full-time role expected to work 40 hours per week, based in our Pune office.
- Working with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery Software Development process.
- Will work on the development of the Windows-based Application.
- Will be involved in the design, and implementation of the new features.
- Will be involved in Code Coverage of Automation and Guiding Development + QA Team in increasing Code Coverage.
- Will be involved in fixing defects and Improving the Applications.
- Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services tests.
- Working in a dynamic DevOps-oriented software development environment.
- Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities.
How to Apply for Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE