Organization Name:- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Bharat Petroleum is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/Diploma (All Branches) who are eligible for Graduate/ Technician Apprentices. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Bharat Petroleum (BPCL) Recruitment 2021|
|Description||Bharat Petroleum is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/Diploma (All Branches) who are eligible for Graduate/ Technician Apprentices|
|Work Location||Kochi – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
BPCL is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing, and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas, with an annual turnover of over 2,50,649 crores for the year 2012-13.
As one of India’s largest corporations, BPCL offers you a lifetime of personal and professional development. With BPCL, you have the opportunity to flourish, explore your strengths, and gain the experience to move ahead.
Job Details for Bharat Petroleum (BPCL) Recruitment 2021
- Job role:- Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech (All Branches)/Diploma
- Last Date:- 20th July 2021
- Job Location:- Kochi
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- Freshers
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- 168 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices:
- Chemical: 29
- Civil: 8
- Computer Science: 15
- Electrical & Electronics: 9
- Safety/ Fire: 12
- Mechanical: 35
- Applied Electronics/ Instrumentation/ E&I/ Control: 10
- Metallurgy: 2
- Technician Apprentices:
- Chemical: 26
- Electrical & Electronics: 7
- Mechanical: 9
- Applied Electronics/ Instrumentation/ E&I/ Control: 6
- Graduate Apprentices:
Salary for Bharat Petroleum (BPCL) Recruitment 2021
- Rs. 25,000/- PM for Graduate Apprentices
- Rs. 18,000/- PM for Technician Apprentices
Eligibility Criteria Bharat Petroleum (BPCL) Recruitment 2021
Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in the necessary discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks.
Candidates must complete a Diploma in the necessary discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks.
Note: Only candidates from 2019 to 2021 passed out batches are only eligible to apply.
Age Limit: As on 01-08-2021
- Age must be in between 18-27 years.
- Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for Bharat Petroleum (BPCL) Recruitment 2021
- Based on scrutiny of the applications, eligible candidates will be called for personal interview/s.
- Candidates short-listed based on their marks in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply?
- All interested and eligible candidates must register through www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on or before 20th July 2021.
- After registering, candidates should apply to the BPCL Kochi Refinery Apprentices jobs on or before 25th July 2021
Apply Now:- Click Here
Official Notification:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE