Company Name: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
BIS is hiring for candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc who are eligible for the Scientist – ‘B’. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||BIS Recruitment 2021|
|Description||BIS is hiring for candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc who are eligible for the Scientist – ‘B’|
|Work Location||New Delhi – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is the national Standards Body of India working under the aegis of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India. It is established by the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986 which came into effect on 23 December 1986.
The Minister in charge of the Ministry or Department having administrative control of the BIS is the ex-officio President of the BIS. The organization was formerly the Indian Standards Institution (ISI), set up under the Resolution of the then Department of Industries and Supplies No. 1 Std. (4)/45, dated 3 September 1946. The ISI was registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
Job Details for BIS Recruitment 2021
- Job role:- Scientist – ‘B’
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc
- Job Location:- Across India
- Salary: Rs. 87,725/- PM
- Experience:- Fresher’s
- Last Date:- 25th June 2021
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- 28 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 13 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering – 2 Posts
- Environmental Engineering – 2 Posts
- Chemistry – 7 Posts
- Textile Engineering – 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BIS Recruitment 2021
For all Engineering Posts:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- The concerned disciplines are Civil Engineering, Instrumentation, Environmental Science, Textile Engineering
Scientist (Chemistry):- Master’s Degree in Natural Sciences or Chemistry or equivalent with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
Note: Having valid GATE score of 2019/2020/2021. The GATE score must be valid as on 25.06.2021
Age limit: Maximum 30 years as on 25-06-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for BIS Recruitment 2021
The selection process is based on their performance in the interview. Candidates will be shortlisted to interview based on the score obtained by them in the GATE Examination.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities /Women Candidates). Fee must be paid through online mode.
How To Apply for BIS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 5th June 2021 to 25th June 2021.
Apply Now:- Click Here
More Information:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE