Company Name: Boeing
Boeing is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech who are eligible for the position of Associate Software Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Development of diverse engineering solutions for integrated avionics software. Development, integration, and testing of software systems on embedded hardware. Development of engineering documentation and configuration management of system software infrastructure. The engineer should have excellent communication skills to work across Boeing Global Engineering teams The Engineer should have the desire to work in all aspects of the product life cycle development process The ideal candidate is a self-starter and someone who works well within a team|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We are the world’s largest aerospace company and leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of aerospace leadership, Boeing continues to lead in technology and innovation, deliver for its customers, and invest in its people and future growth.
With us, you can create and contribute to what matters most in your career, in your community, and around the world. Our team members are supported to explore their professional interests and pursue new opportunities that will deepen their knowledge of our business.
Job Details for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Associate Software Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Batch:- 2020/2021/2022
- Job Location:- Bengaluru
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 2 Years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023
- Development of diverse engineering solutions for integrated avionics software. Development, integration, and testing of software systems on embedded hardware. Development of engineering documentation and configuration management of system software infrastructure.
- The engineer should have excellent communication skills to work across Boeing Global Engineering teams
- The Engineer should have the desire to work in all aspects of the product life cycle development process
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and someone who works well within a team
- Responsible for UI development of Cloud-based Software Applications.
- Decompose System requirements into Software requirements for the identified system features. Develop automated Test scenarios to test Software requirements.
- Develop High-level Design from system and software Architecture. Develop Detailed Design from High-level design
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of software requirements
- Establish traceability from software requirements to SW code and Test.
- Perform peer review on System and Software Requirements, Design, Code, and Test.
- Support SRR (Systems Requirements Review), PDR (Preliminary Design Reviews), and CDR (Critical Design Reviews).
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the ‘Agile’ team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in design and code reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability, and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues, and Opportunities in a timely manner
Skills Required for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023
- API design and development
- Experience in CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations
- Good experience with RESTful Services
- Experience with Angular
- Good experience with Database technologies like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL,
- Good experience with Web server technologies like J2EE,
- Experience with frameworks like: Express.js, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Systems Thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Experience working in an ‘Agile environment.
- Experience in GIT configuration management and Atlassian Tool suite.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE