Boeing Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing Recruitment Drive 2021: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
|Job Title||Associate Software Developer|
|Description||Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications. Build applications for various platforms using common frameworks.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Mechanical Engineering
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Boeing is seeking highly motivated individuals with a sound technical background to join our Tier 3 Technical Support team, supporting Simulation products. We provide escalated levels of technical support for our large-scale training platforms. A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Technical Product Owners and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications.
- Build applications for various platforms using common frameworks.
- Write and debug code.
- Troubleshoot software issues.
- Provide on-call support as necessary.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills
- Always be a champion for our users!
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably from the Aerospace/ Aviation industry, but not mandatory
Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 to 4 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good to have a Software background, preferably on Full Stack capabilities.
- Knowledge of Cloud Environment is preferred.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, written and oral communication skills are required.
- Key skills
- Storage on Azure (Cosmos DB + Blob Store)
Application Link: Click Here