BookJane Off Campus Drive 2021
BookJane Recruitment Drive 2021, BookJane is hiring for the position of Senior Marketing Manager. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and international jobs are updated on our website.
|Job Title||BookJane Recruitment Drive 2021|
|Description||The Senior Marketing Manager will ensure the team is targeting the correct and appropriate audience in all marketing campaigns by designing and executing marketing strategies to promote our J360 SaaS platform.|
|Work Location|| – Canada|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
BookJane Recruitment Drive 2021. We’re looking for a driven and motivated Senior Marketing Manager who provides an important role in overseeing all areas of marketing. The Senior Marketing Manager will ensure the team is targeting the correct and appropriate audience in all marketing campaigns by designing and executing marketing strategies to promote our J360 SaaS platform. The Senior Marketing Manager may assist in the creative portion of the process, but will usually organize appropriate teams to perform all activities and provide oversight on their progress to ensure the strategies are successfully rolled out.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead all digital marketing efforts (website, paid, content, SEO, social) to drive brand awareness and generate B2B leads
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other related initiatives
- Spearhead content generation for press releases, articles, presentations, events, and conferences
- Own the content calendar and create engaging best-in-class marketing content by working with our internal creative team and freelancers
- Ensuring that BookJane develops and maintains a consistent and compelling brand identity
- Develop and implement a marketing program to support sales and customer success
- Collaborating cross-functionally with other departments, participating in establishing BookJane’s objectives and formulating marketing strategic plans to achieve annual goals
- Keeps the Marketing team and other employees informed of organizational goals, results, changes, and developments
- Provides strong leadership and project management to establish and maintain an environment of effective, productive teamwork within the Marketing function
- Own the overall budget for all B2B marketing initiatives
- The candidate for this position must have had working experience of at least 5 years in a fast-moving tech company.
- Must have amassed skills in the utilization of marketing automation systems in order to drive successful campaigns
- A suitable candidate will also have a proven and successful experience working as a leader in a marketing project.
- Strong content marketing skills with the ability to manage content creation from conceptualization to editing, publishing, optimizing for SEO.
- Has to possess exceptionally strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Has to have an ability to translate data insights into strategies for future marketing initiatives
- Must be a results-driven individual with a strong ability to conduct quantitative data analyses in determining ROI, program effectiveness.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work and execute under pressure in a fast paced, startup environment
- Well organized, detail oriented, enthusiastic, and confident
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong understanding of HubSpot, Salesforce, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Advertising
- Experience with the healthcare industry is an asset
About the company:
BookJane is an award-winning, cloud-based staff mobilization, optimization, and communication technology platform for health care facilities. Our solution connects facilities with their internal and agency staff, as well as over 20,000 health care workers on the BookJane platform so they can fill open shifts, solve their staffing shortages and provide the very best patient and resident care.
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE