BrahMos Aerospace Recruitment 2021 | Engineer/ Supervisor/ Technician | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ CA | Thiruvananthapuram | Last Date: 14th July 2021
BrahMos Aerospace Recruitment 2021: The BrahMos Aerospace Limited is a joint venture between the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) of India and the Federal State Unitary Enterprise NPO Mashinostroyenia (NPOM) of Russia under BrahMos Aerospace. The BrahMos missile is named after two rivers, the Brahmaputra and the Moskva.
The company currently manufactures BrahMos missile with a range of 300 km and traveling at speeds of Mach 2.8 to 3.0. It is currently developing BrahMos-II, a hypersonic cruise missile.
For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Multiple Position|
|Description||BrahMos Aerospace Private Limited has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Engineer Supervisor Technician Assistant Accounts Officer Interested candidates who are all eligible for this post can apply.|
|Work Location||Thiruvananthapuram – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Positions: Engineer/ Supervisor/ Technician/ Assistant Accounts Officer
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Salary: As per company standard
Job Locations: Thiruvananthapuram
Eligibility Criteria for BrahMos Aerospace Recruitment 2021:
Engineer (Electronics & Instrumentation):
- 1st Class (Marks 60 % or more) BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication). Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in maintenance / assembly & integration in large / medium scale industry of repute. Experience in aerospace industry will be an added advantage.
Engineer (Mechanical / NDT):
- 1st Class (Marks 60 % or more) BE / B.Tech (Mechanical) with ISNT / ASNT Level-II certificate in RT, UT, PT & MPI Techniques. ME / M.Tech in NDT desirable. Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in NDT function preferably in reputed organizations. Radiography interpretation skill is essential. Experience in aerospace industry will be an added advantage.
- 1st Class (Marks 60% or more) Diploma (Mechanical Engineering). Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Aerospace / high precision manufacturing companies of repute in anyone of the areas of Precision Machine Shop (Knowledge of CAD/CAM is essential)/ Assembly or Integration / Quality / Production Planning & Control / Fabrication & Wielding / Special Process (Heat Treatment / Surface Treatment) / Maintenance
- 1st Class (Marks 60% or more) ITI in Fitter / Machinist / Electrician / Electronics in 5 years post qualification experience.
Assistant Accounts Officer:
- CA Working knowledge of Tally accounting software is essential. Preferably 1 year post qualification experience in Finance / Accounts Department of manufacturing companies of repute. Freshers can also apply
Age Limit :
- Engineer – 37 years
- Supervisor – 37 years
- Technician – 30 years
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 30 years
Selection Process for BrahMos Aerospace Recruitment 2021:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How To Apply for BrahMos Aerospace Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from (www.brahmos.com) website and sent the filled application form in prescribed format along with documents by postal to the following address on or before 14th July 2021.
The Dy. General Manager (HR & Admin.),
BrahMos Aerospace Thiruvananthapuram Limited,
Chackai, Beach P O,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 007
Ph: 0471 2501325.
For More Details: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE