Business Development (Sales) Internship at Smartsevak
About Company Smartsevak
Founded in 2020, Smartsevak is a digital service provider that enables business owners and customers to connect with each other easily through conversational AI. Smartsevak provides high-tech facilities that ease customer care and support experience. It advocates the usage of automation tools in order to strengthen client relations across several industries. Smartsevak offers virtual aid in the form of chatbot assistance and an automated messaging system. The Smartsevak team actively engages in making SaaS-based offerings available for healthcare providers by imparting appointment automation solutions across clinics and hospitals. For more such off-campus drives, internships and free courses with certifications updates on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Firstly, the intern will have to assist in sales by reaching out to potential clients for sales via calls/emails, etc.
- The intern will also have to brainstorm strategies to reach out to potential customers (B2B and B2C).
- Also, the intern will have to connect with clients by coordinating with operations and technical team for gain insights about the product and deliver the same to clients.
- Especially, the intern will have to learn and apply sales techniques.
- The intern will also have to maintain sales records.
- Moreover, the intern will have to help to develop client relationships and retaining existing accounts.
Skill(s) and Qualifications required for Business Development (Sales) Intern
- Especially, the intern should have the knowledge of Social Media Marketing.
- The intern should also know creative Writing.
- Also, the intern should have the knowledge of Email Marketing and Copywriting.
- The intern should also have strong interpersonal skills and proficiency in clearly communicating the strategy, either verbally or in written form.
- Moreover, the intern should be a well-rounded young professionals who can evaluate a business from its weaknesses and strengths.
- He/ She must be a business minded person, willing to expand his/ her business development experience and show that he/ she is ready for leadership roles.
- A solution-oriented approach and the ability to keep calm under pressure and solve problem timely and effectively.
Who can apply
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 4th Oct’21 and 8th Nov’21
- are available for duration of 3 months
- are from Jaipur
- have relevant skills and interests
Informal dress code
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE