Computer Vision Engineer
Byju’s is schedules to hire for the position of Computer Vision Engineer. For more such campus drive, international jobs, internships be update on our website.
|Job Title||Byju's Is Hiring For Computer Vision Engineer|
|Description||You’ll be working with an international team of research scientists and engineers with deep domain experience who are working on cutting edge research and their applications for learning experiences. The role involves collaboration with learning designers, user experience designers, and software engineers to build engaging and novel ways for kids to learn.|
|Work Location|| Bangalore Urban, Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Undergraduate/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent area.
- 3+ years of experience in the Computer Vision and Deep/Machine Learning domains.
- Experience in the areas of data structure and algorithm development.
- Proficiency in either: C/C++, Python, or MATLAB.
- Experience with OpenCV or any other vision library.
- Strong Mathematical background and understanding of algorithmic concepts.
- Experience in software engineering, with a good understanding of software architecture, optimization and programming paradigms.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Research, design, and implement scalable computer vision and machine/deep learning solutions for R&D problems.
- Work on computer vision algorithms for camera calibration, object detection, handwriting recognition, pattern recognition, pose detection in live images.
- Optimise the algorithms to run real time on tablet/mobile device.
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)