Company Name: Capgemini
Capgemini is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/MCA and are eligible for the position of Network Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge Able to identify problems and provide inputs to resolve network-related issues. Seek appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes. Regularly participate in projects/activities as a contributing team member|
|Work Location||Gurugram – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries.
Job Details for Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Network Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Batch:- 2020/2021/2022
- Job Location:- Gurugram
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0-2 years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description of Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2023
- Demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to resolve network-related issues.
- Seek appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Regularly participate in projects/activities as a contributing team member.
- Actively acquire more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, and knowledge of abstract concepts to progress toward full proficiency in networking technologies
- Positive & learning attitude, Customer-centric, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Networking Technologies – Routing and Switching, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless, Security, Cloud-based support
- CCNA Certified preferred
- Excellent Communication skills (both Verbal and Written)
- Open for working in night shift
- Candidate should be ready to sign the service agreement and terms will be shared during the hiring process
- Candidate should be ready to work out of Gurgaon
- Candidate should be ready to work in a full-time office working model for 5 days a week
Skills Required for Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2023
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE