Company Name: Celestica
Celestica is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/MCA and are eligible for the position of Associate Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Celestica Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Creating comprehensive Software Test Specifications and qualifying the Products as per the Test Specs Test Automation to improve the efficiency and quality of the Products Meticulously following the defined Processes and providing timely and accurate status of your work Speak up and contribute with great ideas and solutions Skills Required|
|Work Location||Chennai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Celestica enables the world’s best brands. Through our unrivaled customer-centric approach, we partner with leading companies in aerospace and defense, communications, enterprise, health tech, industrial, capital equipment, and smart energy to deliver solutions for their most complex challenges.
A leader in design, manufacturing, hardware platform, and supply chain solutions, Celestica brings global expertise and insight at every stage of product development – from the drawing board to full-scale production and after-market services. With talented teams across North America, Europe, and Asia, we imagine, develop and deliver a better future for our customers.
Job Details for Celestica Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Associate Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Experience Needed:- 0-1 year
- Job Location:- Chennai
- Salary:- As per norms
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Total Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Celestica Off Campus Drive 2023
- 2021 / 2022 graduate; BE / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT); MCA; Masters Degree in CSE, ECE; Good academic track record preferred
- Strong C/Python/Go (one or more) Programming Skills preferred.
- Strong in Data Structures and Algorithms preferred
- Strong in Operating system concepts, Linux Kernel, Multi-threading, and socket Programming preferred
- Experience in Competitive Programming contests an added advantage preferred.
- Good Communication Skills You will be part of a High performing and Agile team and your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining high-quality software solutions for Networking, Storage, and Server Products
Skills Required For Celestica Off Campus Drive 2023
- Creating comprehensive Software Test Specifications and qualifying the Products as per the Test Specs
- Test Automation to improve the efficiency and quality of the Products
- Meticulously following the defined Processes and providing timely and accurate status of your work
- Speak up and contribute with great ideas and solutions Skills Required
- Passion for coding, testing, and Test Automation with proficiency in C / C++ and Python.
- Strong understanding of computing concepts including data structures, operating systems, and Algorithms.
- Knowledge of networking protocols like TCP/IP and some exposure to operating systems like Linux
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE