Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Himachal Pradesh 2021
About the Program
Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Himachal Pradesh 2021 is an initiative for Scheduled Tribe communities and studying at a post-matric level. The selected students will get variable financial support for their higher education.
National Scholarship Portal invites applications for Scholarships for Himachal Pradesh students under state Scholarship schemes
Eligibility Criteria – Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Himachal Pradesh
Students fulfilling the following criteria can apply:
- The student must be studying at a post-matric or a post-secondary level.
- Student must belong to the Scheduled Tribe (ST) community.
- The student must be a permanent resident/domicile of Himachal Pradesh.
- The student’s annual family income should not be more than INR 2 lakh per annum.
The students will get the following awards:
- Maintenance allowance (up to INR 1,200 per month for hostellers and up to INR 550 per month for day scholars)
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges of up to INR 1,600 per annum
- Thesis typing and printing charges of up to INR 1,600
- Annual allowance of INR 1,200 per annum for students pursuing correspondence courses
- Additional allowances for ST students with disabilities (up to INR 240 per month)
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Attested copy of diploma, certificate or degree of all examinations passed
- Caste certificate issued by an authorised Revenue Officer
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue‘.
3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Post Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references
All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Apply Now (Click Here)
The Last Date to fill the Application is: 30 October 2021
For more information download this pdf:
Scholarship Closing Date: 30th October 2021
Last Date for Defect Verification: 15th November 2021
Last Date for Institute Verification: 15th November 2021
All the applicants fulfiling the criteria and have completed the application process with all the necessary conditions will get the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- The recipient of this scholarship can not accept any other scholarship or stipend.
- The candidates belonging to one State but studying in another State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong.
- The students domiciled in a State/UT but holding ST Certificate in other State/UT can avail scholarship in State/UT of domicile subject to verification the ST certificate from State where it was issued.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE