About CodeChef Starters:
CodeChef Starters is the newest addition to the monthly contests dedicated to the Division 3 programmers on the platform but division 1 and 2 can also participate. A 3-hour programming contest best suited for beginner-level programmers but others can also participate for more practice.
What’s in it for you?
The idea behind these programming contests is that we want you to learn while competing. Also, we believe that it is alright to refer to tutorials, books, and other materials.
Learn a concept and then apply the same to solve a problem during a contest, as a result, u will be able to improve your skills.
BUT DO NOT COPY OTHER PEOPLE SOLUTIONS.
Why you should participate?
YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE BECAUSE
1. You can structure your deliberate practice routine around i
2. It will prepare you well for technical interviews and it will also boost your condifidence.
3. You’ll get used to working on a challenging problem.
BELOW IS THE LIST OF SOME PROBLEMS FROM EASY TO HARD.
after solving these you will be able to appear and win the content so all the best!!!!
Anyone with a knack for Programming and also for those who want to learn.
RESIDENTS OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES
REASON: due to legal restrictions
Albania, The Bahamas, Barbados, Botswana, Cambodia, Crimea region of Russia, Cuba, Ghana, Iceland, Iran, Jamaica, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, and Nicaragua.
North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Sudan, Syria, Uganda, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
But the above countries can take part for practice purposes.
CodeChef Starters Details:
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start Date: Wednesday, 15th September, 2021 at 20:00 HRS (IST)
- End Date: Wednesday, 15th September, 2021 at 23:00 HRS (IST)
- Check your timezone here.
- This contest is rated only for Division 3 users but division 1 and 2 can also participate.
Rating Division System
You can know in detail about the Rating Division System here.
programming contests have prizes worth up to INR 20,000 (for Indian Community) and $700 (for Global Community), and lots more CodeChef goodies up for grabs.
Rules and Regulations:
- This is an IOI style contest that means that the problems will be partially graded.
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you’d like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions.
- But Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- We have removed all the Institutions that we could not identify from our database.
- We request you to update your institutions once again by going to your profile page.
Monthly Programming Contests, Cook-off and Lunchtime
Take part in ten days monthly contests and also in:
the shorter format, Cook-off, and Lunchtime coding contests as a result you can boost your skills.
- Go for Gold
- CodeChef for Schools
- College Chapters
- CodeChef for Business
send your queries in associate degree email to [email protected] but if you’re unsure email America at [email protected]
source : CodeChef
LINK TO OFFICIAL SITE FOR CONTESTS ENROLLMENT AND MORE
TO know regarding approaching IGNITION HACKATHON
ENROLL FAST BECAUSE ITS NEARING THE DEADLINE. ALL THE BEST!!!!
[ Important ]
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only as a result we are not related to any company mentioned.