Company Name: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is hiring BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE; MCA for the position of Trainee – Junior Data Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is hiring BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE; MCA for the position of Trainee – Junior Data Analyst|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.).
Job Details for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021
- Job role:- Trainee – Junior Data Analyst
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE; MCA
- Experience Needed:- Freshers
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Salary:- Best in Industry
- Hiring Batch:- 2019/ 2020 pass-out
Job Responsibility for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stakeholder/Business Management
- Update required applications & tools and keep SME and TL informed of new issues.
- Respond through email and chat.
- Meet/Exceed targets set within the key research activities(Talent Research & Data Management)
- Ensure exceptional viability/acceptance rate.
- Process Improvements and Adherence
- Meet process SLAs / metrics – productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- Stay updated with the process knowledge/changes refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions.
- Adhere to security practices set by the organization.
- Project Control, Management and Review / Program delivery
- Receive tickets/work on issues related to the respective process.
- Raise/update CRM tool under required categories for issues identified or escalate to the SME / TL
Skills for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021
- MS Excel
- Record to Report-Accounting