Company Name:- Cognizant
Cognizant is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA is eligible for the position of Programmer Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||Good communication skills and Verbal Skills Good teamwork Problem-solving Initiative and enterprise Planning and organizing Self-management|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.).
Over two-thirds of its employees are based in India. The company is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices
Job Details for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Programmer Analyst
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Experience Needed:– 0-1 year
- Salary:- Rs 4.5 LPA
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022
- Understand interpret and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements and requirement standards for the project.
- Able to provide effort and timeline for the task assigned.
- Improve core skills to move up the learning curve in the identified area of expertise.
Design & Analysis:
- The study assigned functional specifications.
- analyze and identify the impact of specifications.
- raise queries and seek resolution from different stakeholders.
- Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
- Develop coding (business layer coding interface development service development creation of stored procedures etc) as required in the project.
- Raise clarifications/issues/concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review/defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20 awareness of Quality Management System).
- follow the SCM policies set for the project.
- Write unit test cases for the specific unit.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developers for the test cases written.
- Execute the test cases.
- Capture and fix defects as and when found and retest the areas during the testing and warranty phase.
- Review work to ensure adherence to SCM policies set for the project.
- Follow up on integration of the component developed with the application.
- Understand and execute automation tools for testing.
- Rework the code based on review comments from code review/defects raised in unit testing peer testing SIT UAT testing or any other relevant testing phases.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Provide ideas for process optimization or value adds that can be provided and share them with the relevant stakeholders.
- adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20 awareness of Quality Management System IDE etc).
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets user manual online help document installation manual/scripts.
- contribute / search/reuse all types of assets from the repository.
- IoT-Edge with Java
Skills Required for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Good communication skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE