Company Name:- Cognizant
Cognizant is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA is eligible for the position of Programmer Analyst Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||Going through Project-specific documents and boot camps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment, and client-specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, and JIRA). Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project-level knowledge|
|Work Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.).
Over two-thirds of its employees are based in India. The company is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices
Job Details for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Programmer Analyst Trainee
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Experience Needed:– 0-1 year
- Salary:- Rs 4.5 LPA
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022
1 Requirement Analysis: Understanding the functional aspects of the client’s requirement
2 Efficient Task Execution: Raise clarifications/issues/concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- b Adherence to schedule/timelines.
- c Maintain effective working relationships (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- d Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- e Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- f Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- g Comply with the defined process during task execution.
- h, Provide periodic task level updates as required.
3 Documentation: Assisting in creating documentation about client-specific applications, project-specific processes, and workflows
b Creating application-specific reports Eg:
SLA KPI reports, performance aspects: number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions, etc
4 Participation in Calls/Status reporting: Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- b Participating in the creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
5 Learning / Training: Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- b Going through Project-specific documents and boot camps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment, and client-specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, and JIRA).
- c Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project-level knowledge.
- d Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
Skills Required for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022
- Adobe XD
- Visual Design Elements & Funda
- Adobe Photoshop
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE