Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name:- Cognizant
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech is eligible for the position of Software Engineer Associate. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Understand the functional/nonfunctional requirements gathered from the stakeholders (Architect Product Manager Product Lead Client) for enhancement. Participate in cross-functional meetings to review Product Marketing Requirements and Functional Requirements and create a clarification list to resolve ambiguities|
|Work Location||Chennai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.).
Over two-thirds of its employees are based in India. The company is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices
Job Details for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Software Engineer Associate
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- Chennai
- Experience Needed:– 0-2 years
- Salary:- Rs 4.5 LPA
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023
- Understand the functional/nonfunctional requirements gathered from the stakeholders (Architect Product Manager Product Lead Client) for enhancement.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to review Product Marketing Requirements and Functional Requirements and create a clarification list to resolve ambiguities.
- Conduct a feasibility study to understand the impact of the requirements on the existing product.
- Provide inputs to the development lead on the estimations.
- Understand new/complex product requirements (functional and nonfunctional).
- Create a low-level design document (which captures class-level diagrams and attributes mapped to the class and sequence diagram) based on the understanding of high-level design.
- Seek review inputs from the Architect and incorporate the same.
Product Design And Development
- Create POCs to identify the feasibility of new technologies/ products and share the findings with the architecture team for new products.
- Provide strategic technical direction for product research design analysis testing process improvement and complex troubleshooting for critical and large projects.
- Create high-level software design (HLSD) documents under the guidance of Architects.
- Establish design standards and deliver solutions that meet the product’s functional and non-functional requirements.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems.
- Participate in architecture / code reviews and eliminate implementation problems early in the development cycle.
- Create/ review low-level design documents for product enhancement.
- Seek review inputs from the product lead.
- Build code as per the design document if required.
- Provide technical guidance to the team to resolve complex technical issues.
- Create requirement traceability matrix and review test cases coding standards testing defects.
- Identify ways to improve or reduce the defects.
- Support the client in user acceptance testing if required.
- Review Test Cases / Test Plan.
- Conduct Integration testing and resolve defects/bugs during QA Testing Alpha Release Beta Release Post Release patches.
Product Training And Documentation
- Provide inputs to technical publications and review documentation of key features as warranted.
Product Sign Offs
- Resolve existing issues.
- Gather user feedback from the client and identify ways to enhance usability.
- Provide inputs on the status of the module development to the development lead.
- Mentor Software Engineers and conduct one on one sessions to coach team members.
- Set goals for team members and monitor performance.
- Conduct performance appraisal for team members
Skills Required for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023?
- .Net Core
- MS SQL Server
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE