Cognizant Permanent WFH News Analyst 2023 | Any Graduate Can apply | Work from home
Cognizant Permanent WFH News Analyst 2023 | Any Graduate Can apply . Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below about Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
Company Website: www.cognizant.com
Job Role: News Analyst
Qualification: Any Graduate
|Cognizant Permanent WFH News Analyst 2023 | Any Graduate Can apply
Batch: Any Batch
Salary: 4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Coimbatore/ Gurgaon
Last Date: ASAP
Greetings from Cognizant!
- As a part of our recruitment initiatives, we are in the process of hiring potential candidates for one of our client, it is for News Analyst role.
- Job location- Hyderabad/ Coimbatore/ Gurgaon
- Candidates with up to 11 months of experience/ freshers are only eligible to apply for this opening.
Interview process of Cognizant Permanent WFH News Analyst 2023 | Any Graduate Can apply
Based on the responses, you will get a call from our end for HR interview.
If you clear the HR interview, we shall schedule the final interview.
Note- Only virtual interviews.
About the role:
As a News Analyst, you will be an integral part of our algorithm training process, serving as a resource to help define factors that are important to our clients.
Who you are:
You are a highly motivated new graduate or professional journalist who loves being at the forefront of breaking news and has a passion for technology, social media and online content.
Desired Skills & Experience for Cognizant Permanent WFH News Analyst 2023 | Any Graduate Can apply :
Degree, preferably in Journalism, Communications, English, political/social sciences or related fields
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills, comfortable managing multiple competing priorities
Ability to monitor and analyze real-time data from multiple datasets
Audit and programmatically apply business rules for data validation
QA algorithmic datastreams to improve the quality of the dataset output
Participate in UX user research studies for internal QA tools
Stay up-to-date on new policies, processes, and procedures impacting the QA workflow
Able to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
Goal and result-oriented mindset
Professional proficiency in a foreign language a plus
How to Apply for Cognizant Permanent WFH News Analyst 2023 | Any Graduate Can apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can register apply for this Recruitment Drive by following link by as soon as possible
Apply Now: Click here
For More Details: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE