Coir Board Recruitment 2021: Coir Board invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Senior Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant, Showroom Manager, Assistant, Clerk, Stenographer, Mechanic, Hindi Typist, Salesman, Training Assistant and Machine Operator. Every interested candidate who wants to apply for this Coir Board Recruitment 2021 and want to get the job, need to go through all the details carefully and than apply for this post.
|Job Title||Coir Board Recruitment 2021|
|Description||Coir Board invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment various posts.|
|Work Location||New Delhi – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Senior Scientific Officer (Engineering) :
Degree in Mechanical /Engineering with two years’ experience in Machine and structural fabrication so you can able to apply.
Senior Scientific Officer (Product Diversification):
Second Class Bachelors degree in Textile Technology with three years experience in weaving textiles or furnishing fabrics or First Class Diploma in Textile Technology with five years experience in weaving in textiles or furnishing fabrics when you apply.
Scientific Assistant (Engineering):
First Class/Second class with Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering when you apply.
Showroom Manager Grade III:
Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 2 years experience in Marketing of consumer products when you apply
First or Second Class Graduate, so you can apply.
Upper Division Clerk:
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. One year experience of Knowledge in Computer application and word processing when you apply.
SSLC or equivalent with 100 words per minute in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting so can you apply.
Mechanic Grade II:
Pass in KGTE or MGTE Higher Workshop Mechanic or III in the Trade of Mechanic with at least one year experience as a Mechanic in a concern of repute.
SSLC or equivalent examination with typewriting in Hindi when you apply.
Lower Division Clerk:
SSLC Matric or equivalent 30 w.p.m. in typewriting essential when you apply
SSLC or equivalent having knowledge of Book Keeping and Accountancy. 30 w.p.m.in typewriting (English) essential. Preference will be given to the staff already working in the Showroom so you can apply.
SSLC or equivalent. A pass in the Advanced Training Course conducted by the National Coir Training and Design Centre.
ITI certificate (Electrician or Fitter).
NOTE: For more details refer the document attached below.
As per the Notification that attached below.
Written Examination will be conducted to select the eligible candidates
HOW TO APPLY?
All interested candidates who need to apply for these posts in Coir Board first apply in online so you can able to write exam.
The last date for submission of Online Application: 15th September 2021.
- Deutsche Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 – Freshers Must Not Miss
- MeECL Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date
- Continental Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers
- TCS NextStep Registration Drive 2023 – Any Graduate/ Post Graduate Must Apply Instantly
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE