Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Post Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Hyderabad
Company: Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022 : Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Website: www.collinsaerospace.com
Positions: Post Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0-2 year
Stipend: Best In Industry
|Job Title||Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Qualification for Collins Aerospace Recruitment 2022:
BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech
0-2 years of experience in safety critical domain (preferably avionics / flight control systems)
Strong knowledge of Python scripting, embedded C/C++ and MATLAB Simulink
Knowledge of Linux, operating systems and networking concepts
Understanding of SDLC & Agile methodologies, Configuration Management and Change Control Process
Knowledge/Experience in software development and verification as per DO-178 B/C guidelines
Understanding of High-Level and Low-Level software requirements
Capable of developing software verification test cases and test procedures
Understanding of structural coverage analysis and unit test automation tools
Knowledge/Expertise with Software Configuration Management and Change Control Process (DOORS, JAMA, SVN, JIRA, GIT etc.)
Collins is building an industry leading Flight control and Autopilot software for multiple OEMs including Boeing, Mitsubishi and others. Making the world travel smarter, safer and more connected.
To work as an Independent contributor in a team developing, enhancing and maintaining mission critical flight control software.
Accomplish the assigned tasks within the planned milestones with proper guidance.
Specifies, develops and writes test plans and test scripts, produces test cases, carries out regression testing, and uses automated test software applications to test the behavior, functionality and integrity of embedded software, and documents the results of tests in defect reports and related documentation
Writing and maintaining problem reports to meet change control, on software design and technical specifications in accordance with DO178 B/C guidelines
Writing, updating and maintaining technical program and end user documentation of tools developed
Learn and be able to use test equipment and software debugging tools to aid in the integration process
Learn techniques and skills required to identify a root cause of a given software integration issue
Scope out dependencies, issues, risks, & escalate prior to burning 20% of the efforts. Discuss Scope changes and recovery plans
Communicate and Coordinate effectively with the team.
Maintain integrity and work ethics within the team
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Collins Aerospace Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE