Company Name: Comcast
Comcast is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech and are eligible for the role of Quality & Automation Engineering. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Comcast Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||Responsible for validating product quality by analyzing and testing the quality of the code base. Focuses on writing code that will be executed in an automated and repeatable fashion which will reduce manual testing efforts and increase code quality and consistency. Develops and maintains code that validates front-end, middleware, and database systems, using the latest tools and programming|
|Work Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We’re a global media and technology company with three primary businesses: Comcast Cable, NBCUniversal, and Sky. Comcast Cable is one of the United States’ largest video, high-speed internet, and phone providers to residential customers under the Xfinity brand, and also provides these services to businesses.
It also provides wireless and security and automation services to residential customers under the Xfinity brand. It also provides communications services, including residential high-speed internet, phone, and wireless services. Sky operates the Sky News broadcast network and sports and entertainment networks, produces original content, and has exclusive content rights.
Job Details for Comcast Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Quality & Automation Engineering
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Job Location:- Chennai
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 1 Year
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Comcast Off Campus Drive 2022
Partners with software engineers to write efficient automation code using coding standards and best practices. Works with the engineering team to deliver automated tests that satisfy product automation requirements. Executes automated code and reports results to the team. Repairs simple broken automation scripts. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Write and edit automated test code, using the same standards as a Software Engineer, that allows for repeatable, reliable testing solutions to test the wide functionality of products and software in accordance with specifications and technical requirements, maintaining an automation codebase in a version control system (GIT, SVN).
- Analyze broken test cases and diagnose and repair them to working order.
- Execute automated test scripts and evaluate results.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills Required for Comcast Off-Campus Drive 2022
- Good communication skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE