Computer Vision Engineer Off-Campus Drives 2021
SHF DESIGN ENGINEERING PRIVATE LIMITED Company is looking for Computer Vision Engineers. For more such Off-Campus drives, internships, and international jobs are updated on our website.
|Job Title||Computer Vision Engineers, Job Opportunity 2021|
|Description||To configure and develop an image regression model based on drone imaging Should be able to analyze the drone images for an industrial complex like power plants, power distribution, refineries, petrochemical, etc.|
|Work Location|| – Saudi Arabia|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Key Responsibilities for Computer Vision Engineers-:
1) To configure and develop an image regression model based on drone imaging
2) Should be able to analyze the drone images for an industrial complex like power plants, power distribution, refineries, petrochemical, etc.
3) Ability to select the appropriate classified image libraries and algorithms to develop anomaly detection application
4)You should be able to program the application to automate the detection.
5) Should be well versed with various imaging formats to integrate the images on the IoT platform
6) You should be able to develop prototypes on the IOT platform and demonstrate the application to the client
7) Assist in installation and running of product demonstrations.
8) Test and reform algorithms to analyze videos images and improve detection sensitivity.
9) Evaluate various state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms and recommend the best fit on a case-to-case basis
10) Develop and automate applications to support routine inspection through drones.
11) Port, implement, and optimize analytics and machine learning algorithms using special-purpose computing architectures.
12) Secondary support and bug fixing for active applications at client sites
13) Contribute to expanding and sustain knowledge base through training and mentoring of peers and subordinates.
14) Establish a technical performance benchmark
15) Support Sales team during bidding process with technical clarifications
16) Support the project team with estimates, schedules, and resources loading.
17) Develop solution architecture and generate draft for design reviews.
18) Help in developing project documentation and client training.
Skills & Experience:
1) Minimum 5+ years of work in computer vision, image analytics or related field.
2) Certified Programmer
3) Certification in AI / Data Analytics / Deep Learning is desired
4) Programming Languages in Python, C++, R, Golang,
5) Framework and Image Libraries: Open CV, TensorFlow, Keras,
6) Having a personal Github account will be an advantage.
7) Classified Models: Convolutional Neural Network, Clustering, Regression Model,
8) Analytical capabilities to support engineering decisions.
9) Certification in machine learning / deep learning algorithms in vision application.
10) Experience in real-time video analytics pipeline.
11) Drone-based data analytics and modeling for anomaly detection.
12) Processor Power industry experience is desired.
13) Good in documentation practices, writing reports, and project protocols.
14) High level of technical aptitude
15) Microsoft Office and technical presentation skills.
16) Preferred to have inspection-related experience.
17)B.S., M.S. in ( (Computer Science, Electronic / Electric Engineer)
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, Electrical, B.Sc in Computers, Electronics
PG: M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, Electrical
Tensorflow C++ Algorithms
Artificial Intelligence Keras Computer Vision
Deep Learning Python
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE