COWI Recruitment 2021 | BIM Trainee | BE/B.Tech – Civil,Electrical,Mechanical
COWI Recruitment 2021 : COWI company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Branches are Eligible to apply. Here you can check COWI Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
COWI Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : COWI
Since 1939, COWI has pushed the boundaries of tunneling, bridge, marine, buildings and foundation design through our involvement in some of the world’s largest, most iconic and complex projects. COWI is involved in the engineering and design of tunnels, bridges, marine structures, buildings and other areas ranging from preliminary studies to design and renovation. COWI combines global presence with local knowledge to solve prestigious infrastructure projects.
|Job Title||BIM Trainee|
|Description||COWI company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Branches are Eligible to apply. Here you can check COWI Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.|
|Work Location||Chennai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Qualification : BE/B.Tech – Civil,Electrical,Mechanical
- Experience : Freshers
- Salary : Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for COWI Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – Civil,Electrical,Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for COWI Jobs 2021 :
- Do you want to become an expert in Building Information Modelling (BIM) of Building-Structure & MEP Services? Then join our 3+6 months training program as BIM Trainee in Buildings followed by a full-time position.
TRAINING PROGRAM DETAILS:-
- The training program will run over a 3+6 months period and upon completion, the students will have developed capabilities and competencies enabling them to solve complex 3D/4D/5D modeling tasks on large-scale international building projects.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN TRAINING:-
- Danish and Norwegian design standards and guidelines
- International design standards like Eurocode, BS etc
- BIM software packages and tools including training in Autodesk Revit 2021, Autodesk Navisworks 2020, Solibri, BIM360, Glasshouse and MagiCAD for REVIT MEP Services.
- Dynamo and other plug-ins
- Quantity take-off and clash detection reports
- Quality Management of models and drawings
Skills Required for COWI Jobs 2021 :
- Must have B. Tech in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Must have attended and completed courses related to Building design (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Plumbing
- Must have gained knowledge of building design software during studies
- Basic understanding of international building standards and codes is an advantage
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES NEEDED:-
- Should have excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- A fast learner and ask questions to get things right the first time
- You have a ‘quality first’ mind-set
- You are a team player but can also work independently
- Thrive in an international environment
How To Apply for COWI Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE