Crossbeats Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Crossbeats
Crossbeats Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree and are eligible for the Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Crossbeats Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||As a fresh graduate with a background in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), you may be interested in pursuing a career as a Product Test Engineer. The role of a Product Test Engineer is to ensure the quality and functionality of products through thorough testing and analysis|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
A consumer tech company for the new Indian youth, offering smart tech products that constantly push the boundaries of science, art, engineering, and technology.
The world as we know it, is rapidly changing. And technology has a huge role to play in staying relevant with not only the changing times but also with Indians specifically. Cross beats is an ally to the new urban Indian who’s active, on the move, and adventurous by creating products that push the boundaries of science, art, and technology
Job Details For Crossbeats Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Intern
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Experience:- Freshers
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Crossbeats Off Campus Drive 2023
- As a fresh graduate with a background in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), you may be interested in pursuing a career as a Product Test Engineer. The role of a Product Test Engineer is to ensure the quality and functionality of products through thorough testing and analysis. Here is a job description for a Product Test Engineer:
- Inspecting raw materials and components used in the production of products.
- Creating test environments and developing test plans.
- Conducting various tests on products to identify and fix technical issues.
- Analyzing test results, detecting issues, and tracking root causes.
- Suggesting fixes and improvements based on test findings.
- Documenting technical issues and solutions.
- Building automated testing systems for regular checks.
- Ensuring that products and procedures meet industry standards and regulations.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including design and development teams, to address testing requirements.
- Providing feedback and recommendations to improve product design and manufacturing processes.
- A degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or a related field.
- Familiarity with various testing techniques and methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Knowledge of quality standards and regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with precision.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Influencer Marketing Intern
- The responsibilities of an influencer marketing intern include:
- Assisting in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy
- Monitoring digital press (social media channels) for client mentions and coverage on a daily basis
- Researching new and upcoming influencers and content creators
- Developing and executing influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identifying and building relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Managing, leveraging, and growing influential content creator’s community by implementing strategies and tactics that improve social media presence
- Completing clerical and administrative duties, building social media campaigns, or preparing promotional materials
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Understanding the trends on the Internet particularly in social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other Internet community-based sites
- Coordinating with external service providers and partners
- Researching, identifying, and developing relationships with key influencers, platforms, and talent agents
- Assisting in influencer relationship management (i.e. outreach, negotiation, and communication)
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE