Company Name:- Cyient Limited
Cyient Limited is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering is eligible for the position of Mechanical Design Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Cyient Recruitment Drive 2021|
|Description||Cyient Limited is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering is eligible for the position of Mechanical Design Engineer The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the design, development, and testing of Mechanical hardware based on the mechanical architecture and the mechanical requirements within a project.|
|Work Location||Pune – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Cyient Limited utilizes a global delivery model. And we have more than 12,000 associates across 38 global locations, with delivery centers in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. We are experts in the aerospace, consumer, energy, medical, oil and gas, mining, heavy equipment, hi-tech, rail transportation, telecom, and utility industries.
This makes us your ideal partner. Whether you want to design innovative products faster, optimize R&D costs, improve time to market, enhance operational efficiency or maximize the return on investment in your networks.
Job Details for Cyient Recruitment Drive 2021
- Job role:- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Experience Needed:- 0-4 years
- Job Location:- Pune
- Salary:- Best In Industry
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Cyient Recruitment Drive 2021
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the design, development, and testing of Mechanical hardware based on the mechanical architecture and the mechanical requirements within a project.
Job Functions for Cyient Recruitment Drive 2021
- Development of core and/or application-specific mechanical requirements for automotive electronics.
- Develop mechanical hardware in compliance with Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP).
- Verify mechanical requirements at component and assembly level testing.
- Support the rest of the functional disciplines with all aspects related to mechanical hardware.
- Perform detailed work assignments provided by the mentor or team member, by applying established and well-defined mechanical engineering techniques.
- Work assignments primarily involve entry-level or intermediate work.