Data Scientist Intern at Amazon: Amazon is hiring Data Scientist Intern, for more such Internship, jobs and courses stay updated on our website
|Job Title||Data Scientist Intern at Amazon|
|Description||Experience on R/SAS/Matlab and SQL · Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel · Problem solving ability and passion for big data · Excellent communication and data presentation skills · Fluent written and spoken English|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – India|
Major Responsibility for Data Scientist Intern at Amazon
Use data analyses and statistical techniques to develop solutions to improve customer experience and to guide business decision making
· Identify predictors and causes of business related problems and implement novel approaches related to forecasting and prediction
· Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations
· Collaborate with multiple teams as a leader of quantitative analysis and where you develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity
· Analyze and solve business problems at their root
· Record of delivering large analytical solutions with business impact
· Experience on R/SAS/Matlab and SQL
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel
· Problem solving ability and passion for big data
· Excellent communication and data presentation skills
· Fluent written and spoken English
Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related technical discipline. Hands-on experience and project based learning in computer science, engineering or mathematics is preferred.
• Academic experience in manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale.
• Academic or Project Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and PyTorch.
• Academic Experience with Big Data platforms like Apache Spark and Hadoop.
• Familiarity with data processing with Python, R & SQL.
• Familiarity with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Green Grass etc.