HackerEarth is an Indian software company headquartered in San Francisco, US, that provides enterprise software that helps organizations with their technical hiring needs. HackerEarth is used by organizations for data technical skill assessment and remote video interviewing. In addition to that HackerEarth also has a community and since its inception built a base of 4M+ developers. In the community, HackerEarth is known for having conducted 1000+ hackathons and 10,000+ programming challenges to date.
HackerEarth has raised $11.5 million in funding over three rounds.Currently, more than 750 customers worldwide use its technical coding assessments platform, including Amazon, Walmart Labs, Thoughtworks, Societe Generale, HP, VMware, DBS, HCL, GE, Wipro, Barclays, Pitney Bowes, Intel, and L&T Infotech. HackerEarth is backed by GSF Global and Angelprime.
Technical interviews can be terrifying when you do not know who you are competing with, and where you stand. HackerEarth presents a one-of-a-kind, Data Structures and Algorithm coding contest where you can compete in a real-time interview environment and hone your skills.
This challenge has 3 programming questions and all you have got is 90 minutes.
This is a rated contest.
Top 3 winners will be given Certificates!
OPENS AT:Aug 14, 09:30 AM IST
CLOSES ON:Aug 14, 11:00 AM IST
- Ensure that you are attempting the test using the correct email ID.
- You must click Submit after you answer each question.
- If you need assistance during the test, click the question mark (?) in the lower-right corner of the page to raise a ticket.
- Once the test has started, the timer cannot be paused. You have to complete the test in one attempt.
- Do not close the browser window or tab of the test interface before you submit your final answers.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your system meets HackerEarth’s compatibility requirements and check your Internet connection before starting the test.
- It is recommended that you attempt the test in an incognito or private window so that any extensions installed do not interfere with the test environment.
- We recommend that you close all other windows and tabs to ensure that there are no distractions