DeepSeas Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: DeepSeas
DeepSeas Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree and are eligible for the position of Cyber Security Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website- http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||DeepSeas Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||We are looking for an entry-level Cyber Security Operator who wants to deepen and broaden their expertise in incident investigations and systems monitoring as their next career move. Our ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for working in the cybersecurity industry|
|Work Location|| – Remote|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Founded in 2001, DeepSeas (formerly Security On-Demand) is an industry pioneer and recognized innovator within the managed security industry and has been recognized throughout the years for its industry thought leadership, services innovation, and technology leadership.
DeepSea’s research and development team includes world-renown researchers, data scientists & mathematicians that have published over 250 papers and created a broad base of intellectual property. Our team has achieved a number of scientific breakthroughs in the areas of Big Data, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence as it applies to the detection of advanced and unknown cyber threats.
Job Details for DeepSeas Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Cyber Security Analyst
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree
- Job Location:- Remote
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- Freshers
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for DeepSeas Off Campus Drive 2023
We are looking for an entry-level Cyber Security Operator who wants to deepen and broaden their expertise in incident investigations and systems monitoring as their next career move. Our ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for working in the cybersecurity industry. In this role, you’ll get the opportunity to impact the services provided to customers through the detection of security alerts and through conducting investigations.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone starting or expanding their information security career and that can learn quickly within a fast-paced and customer-service-centric environment. The candidate will work alongside experienced mentors and some of the best cyber-security engineers in the world within our Security Operations Center (SOC).
Are you tired of bureaucracy and doing the same thing day after day?
- Join a strong/profitable industry leader in one of the highest-growth industries around.
- We are a company where you will be able to make a direct impact on both the product and company culture.
- Your opinions matter and are listened to.
- Our culture is collaborative, one that respects and appreciates you for your unique skills.
- We are a tight-knit group where you will be supported in achieving your best while enjoying your work life.
- You will be challenged and learn new skills in the latest technologies.
- You will be able to work on a variety of projects and will not get bored!
- We enjoy a flexible work schedule and casual work environment.
- This is your chance to make a difference and take the next step in your career with a company that offers promotional opportunities, training, and a long-term career path.
Skills Required For DeepSeas Off Campus Drive 2023
- Our Security Operations Center works on a 4×3 work week which may include early morning, evening, or weekend shift hours, so flexibility is a key consideration. The primary responsibilities include:
- Intrusion Analysis
- Alert Triage
- Assisted Blue Team Response
- Incident Investigation
- Network Monitoring
- Customer Service
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
An information technology background and education are preferred. Also, if you are serving or recently served in the military in a technology-specific area such as Information Technology or Systems, electronics, cyber-security, or related fields – that may be the perfect background.
- Entry-level experience with information technology (I.T.) or information systems (I.S.)
- Bachelor’s degree, related technical certification(s) in a relevant field, or equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
- Good communication and customer service skills, both written and verbal.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to think quickly and react appropriately to stressful situations.
- The ability to work as part of a team and work independently as well.
- Possesses a CompTIA Security+ or equivalent certification within six months of hire.
How to Apply for DeepSeas Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to this drive-in online ASAP.
Apply Here: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE