Company Name: Deloitte
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed B.Tech, MSc, and MCA and are eligible for the position of Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||We work directly with end users to turn data into information, and information into insight! Do you enjoy being a part of a high-energy, interactive team that makes an impact? Then this technical role is just right for you|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Job Details for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Analyst
- Qualification:- B.Tech, MSc, MCA
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Experience:- 0-2 years
- Stipend:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023
We work directly with end users to turn data into information, and information into insight! Do you enjoy being a part of a high-energy, interactive team that makes an impact? Then this technical role is just right for you!
Work you’ll do
The individual in this position will be responsible for the continual support of a series of Microsoft SQL Server and Access databases containing data used for regulatory compliance purposes. This role includes the creation and modification of tools and databases, automation of processes as well as supporting the business with data quality research and analysis.
- Assist with SQL Server database application development and maintenance.
- Assist with SSIS package development and maintenance.
- Assist with MS Access database application development and maintenance.
- Assist with the maintenance of existing reports and work with team members to develop new reports using Tableau, MS Access, and Excel automation.
- Comprehend existing code for understanding, troubleshooting, and code adjustments.
- Work with business users to develop ad hoc queries using TSQL/MS Access to meet their objectives.
- Apply SQL query writing to comprehend and analyze complex data interrelationships.
- Assist with mailbox support tickets and communicate with end users.
- Communicate and interact with stakeholders to determine project requirements.
- Create intuitive, internally consistent user interfaces that meet the standards.
- Clearly document new requirements and processes and maintain existing process documents
Skills Required For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023
- Strong foundational knowledge in SQL – understand queries, joins, indexes, views, built-in SQL functions, and stored procedures.
- Experience with Access, VBA, Remote Desktop environment, multi-user databases, Tableau, or Robotic Process Automation technologies is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to prioritize, take ownership of projects, and drive them forward to completion.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment.
- Attention to detail is an essential skill.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze complex data interrelationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with individuals ranging from staff to partners
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE