Company Name: Deloitte
Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A. and are eligible for the position of Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2023|
|Description||Manage premium-level Tax Application Support via email, phone, and chat, to both internal and external users. Maintain a client-centric culture and foster a culture of continuous improvement and employee engagement. Work with product and development teams to troubleshoot application issues and resolve issues. Regularly monitor queues to ensure prioritization and wait time for customers to meet our SLAs|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Job Details for Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2023
- Job role:- Technology Support – Analyst
- Qualification:- B.E/B.Tech/ M.C.A.
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Experience:- 0-2 years
- Stipend:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2023
- Manage premium-level Tax Application Support via email, phone, and chat, to both internal and external users.
- Maintain a client-centric culture and foster a culture of continuous improvement and employee engagement.
- Work with product and development teams to troubleshoot application issues and resolve issues.
- Regularly monitor queues to ensure prioritization and wait time for customers to meet our SLAs.
- Attend daily support meetings to communicate trends and guidance, answer questions, and gather user feedback for enhancement requests and deficiencies.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards and policies.
- Assist the Support leadership in organizing, planning, and implementing the Tax Transformation Support Strategy.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including some holidays and weekends.
- Ability to travel as needed (less than 10%)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Adhering to SLAs like response time of an email & chat. ASA for calls & etc.
- Performing as per set standards on metrics like C-SAT, AHT, FCR, schedule adherence, escalation threshold, quality scores, &, etc.
- Client value addition, prioritization of issues, VIP support, and calculating business impact are basic expectations from the person who would work in this role
- Process incoming service requests, incidents, and change requests and formulate an appropriate response
- Manage multiple support mailboxes and respond to emails
- Triage and troubleshoot issue(s) reported on all applications.
- Report and record any new defects on all applications.
- Communicate with end users including external (non-Deloitte) client users, this includes contacting Partners, Directors, and Senior Managers from the client organization
- Troubleshoot and resolve technology-related issues on technologies such as MS Office, and custom-built applications primarily on Microsoft stack (ASP.NET, C#, Active Directory, and DPASS)
- Provision user accounts for external (non-Deloitte) client users
- Have a passion on technical knowledge learning and be a quick learner
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing, and verifying the accuracy of information in a timely manner
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed, in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Have demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, prioritizing work and adjusting to changing business demands
- Exceptional attention to detail, relevancy, authenticity, and accuracy of information gathered; ability to structure, organize and synthesize data quickly with the end-user perspective in mind.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude, delivering a consistently high level of performance.
- Exceptional attention to detail and willingness to work in a demanding and results-oriented global business environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines, prioritize and multitask work assignments, take ownership and adhere to strict internal quality assurance processes
Skills Required For Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- 0–2 years’ experience
- Excellent Customer service (Phone / Chat / Emails)
- Excellent spoken English Language proficiency
- Proficient with MS-Office applications
- ServiceNow experience preferred.
- Azure experience preferred.
- Exposure to application support, ITIL framework etc.
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Customer Service experience
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE