Diageo Internship Drive 2021
3rd Quater of Diageo Intership is ON. Diageo is looking to hire Interns across their departments for a 3 Month non extensible internship. For more of such Internships, Off Campus drives & govt jobs, be notified on our website.
|Job Title||Internship Opportunities|
|Description||Diageo undergraduate internship programme runs quarterly; January-March, April-June, July-September and October-December. Applications open in the second month of every preceding quarter. Apply now or create your profile for the next intake. To apply for the internship program: You must be a 3rd year or final year student– (i.e. going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institutions undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree. You must be on break/ holiday from school during the internship period for this intake which is 1st July – 30th September 2021.|
|Work Location||Nairobi – Kenya|
To Apply For The Internship Program
- You must be a 3rd year or final year student– (i.e. going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institutions undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree.
- You must be on break/ holiday from school during the internship period for this intake which is 1st July – 30th September 2021.
What You Will Need
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn and explore possibilities.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
- A commitment to completing the 3 months internship program
- Letter from your institution indicating you are a student there and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Bank account details
- Copy of National Identity Card.
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE