Company Name: Digital AI
Digital AI is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech is eligible for the position of Associate Software Test Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Digital AI Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||As a member of the QA team, you will take an active role in working with developing and enhancing the Automation framework. This requires working with cross-functional teams. You should be very good at understanding the different components of the automation framework and should be able to ramp up very quickly on the existing tools and technologies used.|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Digital.ai is the intelligent value stream management company that enables Global 5000 enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation initiatives and deliver secure digital products their customers can trust.
Digital.ai was formed by bringing together proven technology leaders in business agility, software delivery, application security, continuous testing, and AI-powered analytics into one integrated, intelligent value stream platform. Together, we have more than 50 years of experience providing critical business and technology solutions to over 1,500 companies around the world.
Job Details for Digital AI Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Associate Software Test Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Experience Needed:- 0-1 year
- Job Location:- Bengaluru
- Salary:- As per norms
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Total Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Digital AI Off Campus Drive 2022
As a member of the QA team, you will take an active role in working with developing and enhancing the Automation framework. This requires working with cross-functional teams. You should be very good at understanding the different components of the automation framework and should be able to ramp up very quickly on the existing tools and technologies used. The work is nonroutine and complex involving the application of advanced technical skills in the area of specialization.
Skills Required For Digital AI Off Campus Drive 2022
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 0-1 years of experience in software scripting with a comprehensive understanding of the Software Development Process and QA best practices and methodologies
- Excellent hands-on working experience in core Java.
- Good understanding of Relational databases.
- Expertise in developing and working with Automation frameworks (e.g Selenium) preferably for ETL/DWH-based applications.
- Analyze application/ technology defects/test results and be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure
- Good problem solving, root cause analysis, and debugging skills and has the ability to identify and mitigate risk
- Should be able to take initiative in leading the effort and work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of ETL, BI, and data warehouse, is desirable.
- Exposure to SCRUM or other agile development methodologies is a plus.
- Familiarity or earlier experience with products on Cloud is a plus.
- exposure to Java, selenium, Protractor, Jenkins, and Testing would be an added advantage
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE