Company Name: Dimagi
Dimagi is hiring candidates who have completed the BE/B.Tech – CSE, IT, ECE who are eligible for the role of Engineer Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website- https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Dimagi Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||Building mHealth and eHealth systems using Dimagi’s flagship mHealth platform, CommCare, using CommCare’s application building tools that do not require coding. Designing of mHealth applications by bringing together the best combination of stakeholder inputs, field feedback, technical feasibility, and robust architectural principles. Assessing project needs and defining detailed software specifications. Developing software test plans, load testing, and quality assurance (QA) of our mobile tools. Working on other project management and capacity-building activities.|
|Work Location||New Delhi – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Dimagi’s mission is to create digital products and services that support global development efforts to benefit under-served communities. CommCare is an open-source mobile platform designed for data collection, client management, decision support, and behavior change communication projects worldwide, that are focused on the improvement of service delivery and targeted interventions in low-resource settings.
We work intensively in health and nutrition in addition to other development sectors, providing mobile solutions that empower front-line workers. Working with partners that include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, CARE International, and the World Bank, Dimagi has successfully implemented CommCare and supported 2,000 projects across 80 countries.
Dimagi is a certified Benefit Corporation and leading social enterprise, working since 2002. Dimagi is an impact-focused enterprise that puts enormous focus on making a positive change in people’s lives.
Job Details for Dimagi Off Campus Drive 2021
- Job role:- Engineer Trainee
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- Job Location:- New Delhi
- Salary: As Per Company Standards
- Experience:- 0 – 1 Year
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Eligibility Criteria For Dimagi Off Campus Drive 2021
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Dimagi Off Campus Drive 2021
This is an excellent opportunity for fresh engineering graduates or graduates with 1-year experience who have a keen interest in solving technical problems, understanding requirements, and building technical solutions in a scalable and sustainable manner. This position will be based out of our Delhi office and will initially be a contractual assignment for 6 months, with the potential for further extension or conversion to full-time employment with Dimagi as a Technical Project Analyst. Salary for this position will be as per competitive market standards.
What You’ll Do
Responsibilities of Engineer Trainees would include some or all of the following –
- Building mHealth and eHealth systems using Dimagi’s flagship mHealth platform, CommCare, using CommCare’s application building tools that do not require coding.
- Designing of mHealth applications by bringing together the best combination of stakeholder inputs, field feedback, technical feasibility, and robust architectural principles.
- Assessing project needs and defining detailed software specifications.
- Developing software test plans, load testing, and quality assurance (QA) of our mobile tools.
- Working on other project management and capacity-building activities.
Skills Required For Dimagi Off Campus Drive 2021
- Must have worked on at least one software project through its life cycle.
- Working knowledge of Python, RoR, XML, MySQL or other relational databases, Excel, and Access preferred
- Enthusiasm about working in public health and international development.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask.
- Driven to learning and delivering outstanding work.
- Good English oral and written skills and fluency in Hindi.
- Highly collaborative, adaptable, and flexible to respond to external changes.
- Ability to thrive and innovate in a fast-changing environment.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE