DXC Technology Recruitment Drive 2023
Company Name: DXC Technology
DXC Technology Recruitment Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and are eligible for the position of Associate Professional Technical Support. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||DXC Technology Recruitment Drive 2023|
|Description||Provides information on problems concerning system function(s) which have been escalated through a problem ticket process. Provides diagnostic information and determines alternatives. Coordinates conduct install, move, add, and change (ICMS) activities based on complex activities including integrated equipment and systems|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private, and hybrid clouds. The world’s largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience.
Job Details for DXC Technology Recruitment Drive 2023
- Job role:- Associate Professional Technical Support
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Experience:- 0-2 years
- Stipend:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for DXC Technology Recruitment Drive 2023
- Provides information on problems concerning system function(s) which have been escalated through a problem ticket process. Provides diagnostic information and determines alternatives.
- Coordinates conduct install, move, add, and change (ICMS) activities based on complex activities including integrated equipment and systems.
- Provides expert technical advice and input in developing and creating new service offerings or technologies, such as working with desktop engineering teams on the development of the standard operating environment (SOE) for the account(s) and other related activities to ensure that client needs are met in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Provides guidance and training to client population on system and products to eliminate recurring errors and where appropriate, provides recommendations for improvements.
- Maintains currency regarding technological, process, and/or other advances, specifically in line of service, to ensure team performance and to achieve team objectives.
- Provides data for daily metric reporting. Provides systems software and hardware documentation and assesses system information where appropriate. Recommends and implements enhancements in order to ensure efficiencies.
- Provides technical services in support of project work; works as part of the project team on technical activities, such as enhancing or designing solutions for customers, creating new scripts and diagnostic tools to resolve problems, and conducting transition or transformation activities for new accounts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Other Qualifications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work Environment
- Office environment
- May require shift work
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE