Eaton Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name:- Eaton
Eaton Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.tech is eligible for the position of Associate Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Eaton Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||The Embedded Engineer will be involved in contributing to the design & development of Energy Automation solutions based embedded systems that cater to multiple product lines – Metering, Monitoring & Controls, Substation systems, Smart Grid artifacts & Various Tools for diagnostic & testing|
|Work Location||Pune, Maharashtra – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power more efficiently, safely, and sustainably.
Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Job Details for Eaton Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Associate Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.tech
- Job Location:- Pune
- Experience:- 0-2 years
- Salary:- Best in Industry
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Eaton Off Campus Drive 2023
Eaton India Innovation Center has an opening for an Associate Engineer – Embedded Developer.
The Embedded Engineer will be involved in contributing to the design & development of Energy Automation solutions based embedded systems that cater to multiple product lines – Metering, Monitoring & Controls, Substation systems, Smart Grid artifacts & Various Tools for diagnostic & testing.
As a member of a creative, motivated, and talented team, we need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward. If you get excited about building new things & modernizing existing things and aren’t daunted by the challenge of building something from scratch, then our team might be your next career step.
You will be responsible for contributing technologies that can change the economics of our embedded software. You will design software systems, generate IP, and work closely with the team to assess business impact and constraints. You must be proficient with current software development technology, tools, and practices, and should have primary-level capabilities in C++.
- Contribute to the software development efforts by contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of world-class, high-robustness, embedded software platforms.
- Evaluate business requirements to determine potential solutions.
- Work directly with stakeholders, engineering, and testing to create high-quality products that solve customer problems.
- Propose and provide innovative, competitive technical solutions which can make a significant business impact and provide value to stakeholders.
- Provide work estimates and conduct design, implementation, and code reviews.
- Develop and execute plans for incremental and interactive project delivery.
- Work with the test team to ensure adequate and appropriate test case coverage; investigate and fix bugs
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills Required For Eaton Off Campus Drive 2023
- Education level required:
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Development/Electronics
- Desired: Master’s degree in Computer Science/Software Development/Electronics.
Years and area of experience required:
- 0-2 years experience in the software industry, with a proven track record of shipping high-quality products.
- 0-2 years experience developing embedded systems involving Multi-threading / thread syncs. Etc.
- Good skills in C programming, intermediate-level OOPS concepts, and Data structure.
- Experience with GNU tool Chain (RTOS)
- Experience with Eclipse Linux Tools (Linux)
- IPC Understanding (Shared Memory, Message Queue, Sockets, Pipes & Synchronization mechanisms)
- Good Linux Understanding – Kernel, Driver, MMU, Linux Operating System
- Low-level device knowledge (Sensors, Memory, Common MCU peripherals)
- Basic protocol knowledge (TCP/UDP, SPI, I2C, RS232, MODBUS, MQTT)
- Basic knowledge of Electrical & Electronics engineering
- Application (ARM Core) & System level programming understanding
- Basic knowledge of Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Experience in working with Open-Source software
- Knowledge of IoT & IIOT environment
- Know how a vulnerability, or threat impacts, and products
- Knowledge of SSL/TLS (Crypto Mechanism)
- Good Debugging skills, solution-oriented approach
- Basic knowledge of Python & Scripting.
- UML usage for HLD & LLD
- Knowledge of full life cycle software development including requirements, design, development & testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Problem-solving skills, Working in ambiguity, and process management.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE