Eaton Recruitment 2021 | Intern – P & E | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd
Eaton Recruitment 2021: Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
|Job Title||Intern – P & E|
|Description||Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.|
|Work Location||Pune – India|
- Designation: Intern – P & E
- Experience: Freshers
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Job Requirements for Eaton Recruitment :
- RFI / RFQ Management – Create RFX package, request RFXs from suppliers, and in-depth analysis of RFX’s,
- of Sourcing Work Books and recommendation to Global Commodity Managers on the preferred solutions.
- Supplier Price Increase Requests- Coordination, validation and follow up of supplier price increase requests.
- Negotiation – Should have experience in negotiation with suppliers
- Pricing Proposals – Ability to gather pertinent price data from system, understand price changes, Pricing Escalations and able to provide data to pricing dept.
- sales to ensure that we have made our best estimation before submitting proposals to management and
- and to report percentages that may be lock in on LTA, S/S, New updated quotes, and FFP
- Knowledge of costing, procurement processes, PPAPs, GD&T, different type of materials & commodities like stampings, castings, fasteners, bearings etc.. in manufacturing industry.
- Collaboration with Global Commodity Managers, Eaton Global plants and Global suppliers to achieve cost competitive purchasing within stipulated time line, with good quality.
- Be a CFT member to manage the on time implementation and deployment of new projects globally at optimum cost and right quality.
- Understands and applies process knowledge for acquiring materials and/or services in order to ensure delivery requirements for commodities and/or service customers
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly MIS dashboards/reports for leadership team, engineering stakeholders and project team members
- Strong knowledge of ERP and input confirmations from suppliers into ERP
- Know how to utilizes and apply project management tools and techniques for procurement applications
- Strong Data Management & Analytical Skills required
- Hands on Experience on Supplier Spend Relationship Management
For latest job and internship updates stay connected with us and join our what’s app and telegram groups for more updates !