ECIL Invited Applications For Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices | 150 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma | Hyderabad | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Last Date: 18th January 2022
Company: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL Invited Applications For Apprentice : Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. It is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors.
I also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
Company Website: www.ecil.co.in
Position: Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 150 Posts
- For Graduate Engineer Apprentices: 145 Posts
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 5 Posts
Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science/ IT
- For Graduate Engineer Apprentices: Rs. 9,000/- PM
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs.8, 000/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Recruitment 2022:
For Graduate Engineer Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech in respective disciplines from a recognized university
- Respective disciplines: CSE/ ECE/ Mechanical/ EEE
For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in respective disciplines from a recognized university
- Respective disciplines: ECE/ CSE/ Mechanical/ Electrical
Note: Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech or Diploma on or after 1st April 2019 are only eligible to apply.
Duration of Training: 1 Year
Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years as on 31-01-2022.
Selection process for ECIL Recruitment 2022:
Merit/Selection list will be drawn by giving equal weightage for written test marks and marks obtained in the qualifying engineering/diploma branch.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates are required to register /enroll in NATS/BOAT’s web portal and apply for ECIL industry apprenticeship on or before 18th January 2022.
- Selection list will be displayed on ECIL Website by 20th January 2022.
- Apprenticeship will commence from 1st February 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE