Ecolab Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Administrator | BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA | Apply Online
Ecolab Off Campus Drive 2021 : Ecolab has to recruit fresher candidates for Administrator position through off campus in Pune Maharastra . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Ecolab you can use this recruitment.
Details Of Ecolab Off Campus Drive 2021
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA|
|Experience Needed||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary||As per norms|
Ecolab : A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With annual sales of $15 billion and 49,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
Detailed Job Description For Ecolab Off Campus Drive 2021
- This role is part of the GIS3 pooled resources (center of excellence) located in Pune, India. The role will support expanding spatial-based intelligence within serviced facilities by georeferencing site facilities into GIS-database driven feature datasets.
- The GIS Specialist will be expected to utilize Geographic Information System techniques and toolsets to analyze and build feature datasets based on a variety of image sources. This is a production environment, as such the candidate will be expected to move at a quick pace, with some level of independence, and be capable to communicate effectively with in-market field specialists to meet completeness of the design requirements.
- This work will be done utilizing ESRI ArcGIS ArcPro software where the databases and underlying feature data will be consistent; however, each project will be unique in design.
- Key duties for this position entail utilizing Esri ArcGIS ArcPro to georeference and then digitize hand-sketched drawings to produce GIS enabled site facilities that meet internal as well as customer requirements.
- This role will also involve performing ongoing updates and maintenance of the GIS facility files thru data editing and attribution. This role will be expected to apply aerial image interpretation to complete sufficient registration of facility diagrams.
- The associate for this role will be expected to have good communication skills, as it will be necessary to communicate with the operations team on various projects. This role will work and take direction from the Saint Paul, MN office, but will work under minimal supervision along with a team of other GIS Specialists working out of the Pune, India office.
- The GIS Specialists work will help to enable a consistent, coordinated, GIS-based solution by building the framework to apply new spatial-based capabilities that drive new insights for the business operations teams.
- Using ESRI ArcGIS to perform daily editing and attributing of feature datasets.
- Ability to interpret Aerial imagery and locations for the purposes of georeferencing diagrams to the world.
- Have ability to ensure accurate attribution of all features on the facility diagram including equipment type and ID.
- Ability to interpret a variety of images, including but not limited to hand drawn diagrams, engineering/CAD drawings, fire escape plans, and other sources.
- Communicate and interface directly, either by email, phone, or a web-based screen sharing software, with field management and staff to take direction, ask questions, and solve problems in order to produce accurate GIS-based diagrams.
- Apply basic ESRI ArcGIS analysis techniques – geospatial, editing, modeling, and ArcGIS toolsets.
- Apply time-management skills in a production style environment.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and reassess priorities that can change daily.
- Work independently but proactively collaborate with team efforts to achieve department and company goals.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Ecolab Off Campus Drive 2021
- 0-1 Years’ experience with ESRI ArcGIS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, Geography, Planning or related field.
- Experience using ESRI ArcGIS software products involving GIS data development, manipulation, and analysis.
- Experience working with the following technologies:
- ESRI Geodatabase
- Geographic and Spatial methods and techniques
- Ability to perform assigned responsibilities with minimal supervision and develop advanced skills.
- Have Ability to compile and QA/QC data for accuracy, completeness, and compliance.
- Ability to prioritize, organize assignments, and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets, database, and word-processing applications.
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
Documents to Carry for Ecolab Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Ecolab Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE