Company Name: Edureka
Edureka is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA who are eligible for the role of Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Edureka Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||0-1 Years’ experience in any software technologies, practice, and processes. Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies. (Bigdata, NoSQL, Mobile, Social, Cloud, Analytics’ etc.,) Passion to research/analyzes and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms. Innovate and transform complex topics/explanations into simple to follow methods/models. Engage with a broad technical audience & Help them solve their code/theoretical problems. Solve Technical queries asked by the Learners Develop solutions to the commonly faced problems by Learners in terms of code, step-by-step guides. Develop expertise in the assigned technology and develop multiple course projects This is a SHIFT job. 15 days rotational shift|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
Edureka is a global e-learning platform for live, instructor-led training in trending technologies. They offer short-term courses supported by online resources, along with 24×7 lifetime support.
Edureka has an unwavering commitment to helping working professionals keep up with changing technologies. With an existing learner community of 750,000 in more than 100 countries, Edureka’s vision is to make learning easy, interesting, affordable, and accessible to millions of learners across the globe.
Job Details for Edureka Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Technical Consultant – Internship
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
- Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 2 years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Edureka Off Campus Drive 2022
- 0-1 Years’ experience in any software technologies, practice and processes.
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies like. (Bigdata, NoSQL, Mobile, Social, Cloud, Analytics’ etc.,)
- Passion to research/analyses and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms.
- Innovate and transform complex topics/explanations to simple to follow methods/models.
- Engage with broad technical audience & Help them solve their code/theoretical problems.
- Solve Technical queries asked by the Learners
- Develop solutions to the commonly faced problems by Learners in terms of code, step by step guides.
- Develop expertise in the assigned technology and develop multiple course projects
- This is a SHIFT job. 15 days rotational shift
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Edureka Off Campus Drive 2022
- B.Tech/MCA/MSc (Computers)
- Excellent Programming Skills
- Excellent Verbal & Communication Skills.
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills
- Preferable Knowledge on Any Technology (Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop / R / Cloud / Spark)
- Preferable Knowledge On Linux & Cloud (AWS)
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE