Electronic Arts Off Campus Drive 2023
Electronic Arts Off Campus Drive 2023:-The company is hiring candidates who have completed an MBA/PGDBM/PGDM degree and are eligible for the position of Trainee – Associate Financial Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website- http://mechomotive.com/
Company Name: Electronic Arts
|Job Title||Electronic Arts Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Finance plays a pivotal role in monitoring the company’s financial performance and ensuring all systems are in place to track current activity and forecast forward|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We exist to inspire the world to play. We put our people first, and we thrive off their diversity in our innovative technology and immersive storytelling. We’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community, no matter where you’re working from. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, and doers—people that are ready to move the needle and transform the future of gaming.
Job Details for Electronic Arts Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Trainee – Associate Financial Analyst
- Qualification:- MBA/PGDBM/PGD
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 1 Year
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Electronic Arts Off Campus Drive 2023
Job Type: Internship for 6 months – to be converted into a Full-Time Hire depending on performance and Headcount Availability.
The Internship will be for 6 months during which a stipend is paid and based on the performance and the availability of an open position, the Internship is converted into a Full-Time Hire with EA.
This opportunity is ONLY for fresher’s who have completed their full-time MBA/PGDM/PGDBM – Finance Specialization with less than 1 year of Pre-qualification Experience. Someone with Excellent Excel skills (who can maintain complex spreadsheets) would give preference.
Finance plays a pivotal role in monitoring the company’s financial performance and ensuring all systems are in place to track current activity and forecast forward
- Basic Responsibility
Support the FP&A team with reporting, analysis, and forecasting
- Oversee supporting needs
- Support monthly forecasting process through updating of information in Global Planning System
- Own reporting solution development to establish standard processes and centralized reporting solutions
Skills Required For Electronic Arts Off Campus Drive 2023
- MBA / PGDBM / PGDM – Finance Specialization (preferably International)
- Semi-qualified or qualified in CMA/CIMA
- Qualities / Experience
- Less than 1 year of Finance related pre-qualification experience
- Working knowledge of MS excel (can write advanced macros)
- Understanding of Financial statements
- Experience with Financial budgeting
Note: Only MBA Finance Fresher will be considered rest will not be consider
How to Apply for JPMorgan Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to this drive-in online ASAP.
Apply Here: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE