Eli Lilly Internship Drive 2024
Company Name: Eli Lilly
Eli Lilly Internship Drive 2024:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed a Masters/PhD in Information Science (IS), Electronics OR related Engineering and Analytics discipline to be eligible for the position of Intern – Data Scientist. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Eli Lilly Internship Drive 2024
|Our Advanced Analytical and Data Sciences organization is growing to support the entire Lilly enterprise, from Discovery to Development to Manufacturing and Commercialization of our medicines. To solve the complex problems of a global business and the ever-evolving data and analytics landscape, the organization generally requires advanced degrees in statistics, mathematics, econometrics, operations research and computer science
|Bangalore – India
|FULL TIME, INTERN
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Our employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Job Details for Eli Lilly Internship Drive 2024
- Job role:- Intern – Data Scientist
- Qualification:- Masters/PhD in Information Science (IS), Electronics, OR related Engineering and Analytics discipline
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Experience needed:- Freshers
- Salary:- Best in Industry
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Eli Lilly Internship Drive 2024
Our Advanced Analytical and Data Sciences organization is growing to support the entire Lilly enterprise, from Discovery to Development to Manufacturing and Commercialization of our medicines. To solve the complex problems of a global business and the ever-evolving data and analytics landscape, the organization generally requires advanced degrees in statistics, mathematics, econometrics, operations research and computer science.
We are playing a leading role in transforming the way the company discovers and develops new treatments, identifies personalized treatment regimens, drives efficiency in our operations and optimizes our commercialization of new products.
We are doing this with an emphasis in the areas of machine learning and artificial intelligence, natural language processing and other approaches to unstructured data, advanced mathematical and predictive modeling, visual analytics and more.
Whether you are intrigued by the research and development of new medicines or optimizing our commercialization/business, or driving efficiency into our operations, we have a position for you.
You will be encouraged to identify important business problems and to further your own research interests in these areas including presentations and publications at professional meetings. Come join us on our amazing journey to make life better!
Title: Intern – Data Scientist
Location: LCCI Bengaluru
Qualification and Eligibility criteria: Masters/PHd in Information Science (IS), Electronics OR related Engineering and Analytics discipline.
What we would look for: We are looking for highly motivated who will be contributing to the design, development and maintenance of Lilly’s Analytics related stack and products. In this role you will be required to investigate, learn, analyze, design, research, prototype and implement/deploy IT system capabilities and features using various cutting-edge and latest technology.
- Vivid learner, with strong interest to experiment on new ideas without fear of failure. Possesses a curious nature driven by the thought of continuously learning.
- Willingness to learn any technology across the IT software spectrum, including Data analytics in the area of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field with specialization in machine learning, NLP, deep learning, computer vision, data science or related fields.
- Research experience related to machine learning, deep learning, NLP, computer vision, data science
- Published and/or presented papers at ICASSP, ICML, NIPS, KDD, CVPR or similar top-tier conferences and events
- Good reasoning, attention to detail, critical thinking, and analytical ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build professional networks with diverse groups of individuals and to work effectively within geographically dispersed teams and partners.
- Ability to assemble, share and apply key learnings across multiple projects.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a diverse team, being in Team spirit.
- Opportunity to work on a specific project critical to Lilly’s needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting-edge technologies and the full stack of software engineering challenges.
- Work within an existing Advanced analytics team and collaborate to help to solve problems within that team’s focus.
- Communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of your team.
- Get mentored by the best data scientists in our Advanced analytics group.
- Great opportunity to learn the Pharma domain and new Tech stack as we would encourage you to invest a good amount of your time in learnings and pieces of training
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE