Emerson Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee Engineer | PAN India
Company: Emerson Electric
Emerson Off Campus Drive 2022 : Emerson is a diversified global manufacturing company that brings technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers in the industrial, commercial and consumer markets through its Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions businesses.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.emerson.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
|Job Title||Emerson Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ EIE|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility Criteria for Emerson Off Campus Drive 2022:
B.E in Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation.
The candidate shall be responsible for testing product functionality for Flow transmitters. He/She should understand the requirements and application and validate the same for various products. As a part of this role, he/she shall plan, design, script and execute a variety of Test cases for flow transmitters.
The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, able to work in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies and lab environments. The individual should have an understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
Analyze product requirements.
Design test cases based on requirements
Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the Test project and testing objectives.
Execute test conditions and scripts to address complete test coverage of different test platforms.
Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases.
Execute and analyze test results.
Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
Manual and automated testing of flow meters.
Interact with various stake holders of other developments to collect requirements for development of interface files.
Design and develop interface files for various fieldbus protocols.
Integration testing of interface files with device and various host systems, report generation and maintenance support.
- Testing of windows or web based application for embedded products.
- Knowledge of field instrumentation and industrial protocols like Modbus, HART, industrial networks, basics of industrial host systems.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools, like QTP is added advantage.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Team player and learning ability.
- Result orientation and focus on details.
How to Apply for Emerson Off Campus Drive 2022?
Candidates may apply to the posts ASAP.
Last Date: 31st October 2022
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE