Company Name: Emerson
Emerson is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech- Mechanical and are eligible for the position of Associate / Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Emerson Off-Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||Work on selected design projects as a member. Provide backup support as needed for other E&D projects. Prepare assembly design layouts with complete GD&T, analysis of fits, and clearances. Develop 3D solid models and assemblies of design components. Provide necessary drawings/3D models required from concept through production. Provide drawing packages including details, assemblies, layouts, and BOM structures|
|Work Location||Pune, Maharashtra – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
At Emerson, we’re passionate about what we do. By fusing decades of technology and engineering expertise, Emerson continues to solve some of the world’s most complex challenges with innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. We recruit the greatest talent and apply the best technologies to benefit our customers worldwide.
Job Details for Emerson Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Associate / Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech- Mechanical
- Job Location:- Pune
- Last Date to Apply:- 31/10/2022
- Batch:- 2018/2019/2020/2021
- Experience:- 1-4 years
- Salary:- As Per Company Standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Emerson Off Campus Drive 2022
- Associate / Engineer – CAD, Grade A4/B1 will report functionally to Team Leader, FLMC Machine Automation, America, at Emerson Innovation Center- Pune.
- Work on selected design projects as a member. Provide backup support as needed for other E&D projects.
- Prepare assembly design layouts with complete GD&T, analysis of fits, and clearances.
- Develop 3D solid models and assemblies of design components.
- Provide necessary drawings/3D models required from concept through production.
- Provide drawing packages including details, assemblies, layouts, and BOM structures.
- Interact with other design team members to meet and optimize product design requirements.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required. Capable of handling multiple projects.
- Adherence to the quality process. On-time delivery & Quality of the deliverables.
- Communicate and coordinate results with the team members.
- Collaboratively work with other teams.
- Willingness to learn is critical.
- Drive various organizational initiatives.
- The person will be handling all Engineering Change Requests/Notifications independently
Skills Required For Emerson Off Campus Drive 2022
- Degree in Mechanical desired with relevant exposure to design environment @1-4 years.
- Software skills: Creo (Expert level), AutoCAD / Draftsight, SAP or Oracle knowledge would be desirable, Aware of PDMLink Practices, knows MS Office Software tools such Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Teams,
- Knowledge of Strong modeling and drafting practices.
- Awareness of Solenoid Valves, Cylinders and FRLs will be added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working.
- Machining and Basic Tolerance Study preferred.
- Working knowledge of GD&T and International Standards preferred.
- Basic Engineering and Manufacturing Methods of Casting, Plastic Molding, Rubber, Exposure to global engineering environment preferred.
- Good drawing reading and understanding abilities.
- Respect the company’s values and ethics.
- A willingness to learn is critical.
- Good communication skills in Verbal English with a neutral accent are desirable
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE