Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Emerson
Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree and are eligible for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||This position is for a Graduate Engineer Trainee role. The position requires learning, developing, and applying engineering knowledge in Product Validation, Testing of software applications and hardware systems. The testing will be performed from various perspectives – System Performance, Basic Functionality, Compatibility, etc|
|Work Location||Noida – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
At Emerson, we’re passionate about what we do. By fusing decades of technology and engineering expertise, Emerson continues to solve some of the world’s most complex challenges with innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. We recruit the greatest talent and apply the best technologies to benefit our customers worldwide.
Job Details for Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
- Job Location:- Noida
- Experience:- 0-2 years
- Salary:- As Per Company Standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023
This position is for a Graduate Engineer Trainee role. The position requires learning, developing, and applying engineering knowledge in Product Validation, Testing of software applications and hardware systems. The testing will be performed from various perspectives – System Performance, Basic Functionality, Compatibility, etc.
The successful candidate will work as part of a Global Multicultural team.
- System Deviation Report (SDR) testing for Ovation/Ovation Add-On patches.
- Monthly patch and weekly AV installation on Ovation test beds and performing Ovation basic.
- Functionality testing thereafter Creation & Deployment of Operating System Deployment (OSD) images.
- Filling of bulletin files for periodic activities
- Installation of Windows OS, drivers, and Microsoft patches (for Engineering Workstation)
- Configuration of DCS setup including Hardware (Controllers, Basic I/O modules, etc.)
- Software – Ovation (Engineering Workstation, Base Station), Installation & Configuration of Ovation add-ons: Ovation Process Historian (OPH), OPC, Anti-Virus, etc.
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Participate in lab activities such as lab maintenance, controller wall mounting, hardware maintenance, network rack planning & dressing, tagging of Hardware equipment, etc.
- Learn and mature knowledge of DCS and other Emerson products like Ovation, OPH, OPC, ELC, APC, OSC, AV, TPNF, etc.
- Referring to the Technical Guide from Crossroads during project execution
- Continuous development of skills in DCS product components
- Enhancing test procedures of executed assignments as required.
- Testing Ovation releases and add-ons by following Test Cycle-Smoke, first pass, & regression testing.
- Regularly attending and actively participating in assigned project conference calls.
- Maintain product quality testing within the agreed schedule
Skills Required For Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023
- Basic knowledge of Testing life cycle
- ISTQB certificate at the Foundation level
- Basic knowledge of Virtualization
- Knowledge of PC architecture and its network
- Knowledge of C/C++/C#/.NET
- Basic Knowledge of Process control systems
- Participated in activities such as maintenance, hardware mounting, hardware maintenance, network rack planning & dressing, tagging of hardware equipment, etc.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / EXPERIENCE:
- Basic knowledge of Testing life cycle
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation/Power Engineering
- Strong computer skills.
- Able to work in a team.
- Self-motivation and to accept challenging assignments.
- Should have the creativity to apply knowledge in product validation and software testing
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE